The Diagnosis

Previously:

Kevin: What's best is to let nick decide since she's so deadset on him needing to be punished. Maybe if it comes from him she'll realize she doesn't get to decide what happens. It's time she learns...

Nick: VIOLET MARIE! What are you doing in here??

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Alright since a few of you have been begging me to update here it is. I hope you enjoy. Comment and let me know what you think and what you want to see added in my story.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

A/N: I know it hasn't been in anyone's pov lately but it will get back soon.

Violet: I came to give you this! (Dumps a container of red koolaid on his bed. Which he was laying on.)

Nick: What the Hell Violet!!

Kevin: What's going on in here? (Sees the empty container in violets hand and nicks bed covered in a red substance.)

Nick: She came in my room and dumped koolaid all over my bed!

Kevin: Violet!! Why?

Violet: (hands on her hips) Does it matter why?

Kevin: (looks at nick) Actually not to me. (Looks back at violet) Go to your room one of us will be up shortly.

Violet: Whatever. (She heads to her room.)

Kevin: Nick. Joe, Dani and I were talking and we think..

Nick: You think I should be the one to punish her don't you?

Kevin: I think you should be the one to decide what we do with her? I'm leaving it up to you.

Nick: Well something needs to be done my bed is sticky and wet thanks to her koolaid outcome.

Kevin: (chuckling) Yeah I can see that.

Nick: It's not funny dude!

Kevin: You're right. Sorry. So what do you want? She's already grounded for a week. It's completely up to you at this point.

Nick: Well honestly I think we should take all her fun stuff away. Including her privileges and send her to bed early after we spank her. I think I should actually since she is aiming everything at me.

Kevin: Alright let's get her downstairs and tell her. (They both walk into the living room.) VIOLET LIVING ROOM NOW!

Violet runs into the room with Taylor behind her.

Taylor: I put yours back in your room kev. I still have to do Joe's and Nick's though.

Kevin: I think you've done enough Violet will finish the rest in a bit. Go ahead and go upstairs. ( Taylor goes upstairs.)

Nick: Violet We have had enough of this attitude. We don't know why you think you get to be a brat but you don't. So we have decided that not only are you grounded for a week but you are also losing all your fun things and privileges...

Violet: Oooh big deal!

Nick: Oh I'm not done little girl you're also getting spanked and you're going to bed early after you finish putting Joe's and my clothes back.

Violet: That's not fair! Just because I wouldn't put you're stupid clothes back?

Nick: Not only because of that but also because you think you can be the one who makes decisions and because when you were confronted with your attitude you screamed and slammed your door.