Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)

Hello, my name is Nevaeh Marie Malfoy, pronounced Neh-vay-ah. Yes, I'm a Malfoy. Get this, I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy's twin sister. That's right twin sister. I love my brother. He's always there for me when I need him.
  Being his twin sister, we actually look very much alike, with some minor differences. My hair is the same shade of blond as his but a little shade lighter in the sun. It's not really noticeable but it's still different. I have bluish grayish eyes just like Draco, but mine are lighter and lack the sadness but have the happiness he so rightfully deserves. I'm thin and short, I only stand at 5 foot 2 and a half.
  So everyone at school calls my brother the "Slytherin Sex God" well guess what they call me, you guessed it the "Slytherin Sex Goddess". Thing is I'm a virgin and so isn't my brother. It's all Pansy's stupid ass fault. When Draco dumped her and she wouldn't leave him alone I told her to go fuck herself because that's what she was good at doing. Well after that she started the rumor that Draco and I had a person in bed every night. This also gave guys an "excuse" to check my ass out. Everyone at school treats my brother and I a lot different than they used to once this rumor start. Sure, we already had people throwing themselves at us, but it just got worse. I really hate Pansy.
  So if you haven't figured it out I'm in Slytherin just like Draco but I'm the nicest Slytherin you will ever meet. So is Draco but he never shows it. We're in our sixth year at Hogwarts and I'm just itching to get out and be with my one true love who doesn't even notice me...
  Well, that's it for now, I hope you enjoy our story.