[Chen] ANGST?

Your POV

You and Chen were best friends since high school and secretly I was keeping my feelings towards him since he's my bestfriend I don't want our relationship as best friends to ruin just because of my feelings for him so I kept it until ...

"______!! _______!!" He say my name with a Excited and Happy Tone. and when he was near I he suddenly hugged I tightly and the blood rushed to my cheeks. 

"W-Why?" I asked him 

"Something really GOOD happened!!!" He said and let go of the hug but his two hands were still holding my shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked him while smiling widely at him. 

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Ouch... My Wide Smile suddenly transformed into a Sad expression.

"W-Well Congrats. I have to go now, I have to finished some projects" I said and run as fast as I could away from him while tears run down on my face.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" The Words is still echoing on my mind. I tried everything I could just to forget what he said but nothing happened. so I just lay down and listening to LOVE SICK by titaeseo [On the Side;Please Play it to feel the scene] which causing I to cry more

1 Week Later

I was alone in the School Garden waiting for Chen and his GF. Yes, I'm still with him cause I'm his bestfriend and that's faith, He's not for me I just have to accept it, Once Faith Decides No One can change it.

chen said we will meet after class with his GF cause we will go to the Lotte world. but  I saw chen walking towards I alone.

"Hey Best" He said 

"Hello too, Where's your Girlfriend?" I asked him 

"She said she'll be going to the restroom first and she let me go first here" he explained

A W K W A R D 

"How are you with Juji?" I asked him

"Great" Shit Such a stupid question to ask. Ouch...