[Tao] Someday

“Tao..?”

            You asked him and stare at beautiful beach in front of you. Beach looks more beautiful at evening when sun started to rising. You sit there with your beloved boyfriend, Tao. He always be with you for 6 years, get through a lot of problem and happiness together with you.

            “I’m here.” He said softly, stroking your hair softly.

            “Tao..” You said again, lean on his shoulder. You know, this is the safest place you could find. You smile, still staring at the beach. “Tao, I never regret to be with you.” You said to him, feeling the warm breeze dancing slowly.

            You both love beaches. So much.

            “I’m listening..” Tao said, still stroking at your hair. “Say anything you want to say now.”

            You smile softly when you heard that. “I know sometimes it would be hard to accept about this life. Why I have to be like this and others didn’t. But I know every time that I always be so immature girl who always complain at destiny that won’t be change. I realize everything when I met you.” You said as grab his arm and hug it softly.

            He smiles.

            “I know this life isn’t that bad after I met you. At first I never thought that you would take the important role in my life. I just thought that ZiTao I found is just ordinary boy who is kind and sweet towards me.” You said as your tears started to fill your pupils. “8 years we’ve been together, Tao. 2 years as best friend, 6 years as lovers.” You said.

            He smiles.

            “I never regret to meet you. After I lost my parents and siblings, what I thought just about to search what is my decision to live, who am I, and what I am going to be. You gave me answers for all of my questions. When I started to loved you, I started to be scared for I did towards you. I always be careful for what I did, what I said, and what I thought about you. I just scared if someone I love will leave me like others did. But you didn’t.” You said and pull Tao’s sleeve softly. “Tao, could you please kiss me?”

            He smiles. “Sure, chagi.” He said and pulls you gently. He catches your lip unto him softly and gently, just like his heart feels towards you— doesn’t want to hurt or make you sad.

            You always amazed with his lip— soft and warm like always. He always be gentle to you, never hurt you even a bit. He always makes you happy, even sometimes you annoyed with his personality that like to befriend with many girls outside, but your heart realizes that he won’t go anywhere.

            He separates his lip from yours. He stares at you softly. In a close distance. He kisses your cheek for a while and then hugs you gently. He never left his smiles from his face.

            “Tao, I’m sleepy.” You said and touch his chest softly, feeling his heartbeat. Your eyes feel so heavy and wanted to close as fast as they could.

            “Sleep then, my chagi.” He said and smiles softly. He strokes your hair and hugs you more tightly. He smiles again when you nod. “My princess..”

            He smiles again.

            Smiles.

            Smiles.

            Smiles.

            And then faded slowly.

            “Don’t say something like that..” He said as he gritted his teeth. “How come there is a princess as fool as you, (Y/N)?”

            He stares at the panorama of the beach you love. Honestly, he didn’t really like beach, but as long as you love it, he loves it also.

            “How come you can dare ask me not to leave you..” He said weakly, hugs your body even tighter. “When the one who will leave first is you? Are you such an egoist or idiot huh, (Y/N)?” He asked and water started to explode out from his eyes.

            Liver disease.

            This is the one who got your happiness and Tao’s. You don’t know since when it started to take your body inside. But the one you knew, when you feel too much pain and started to show a lot of weird acts, Tao forced you to bring you to hospital.

            But when you knew, it just seems too late.

            “How dare you can say ‘I’m happy’ when I always looked that you always suffered..?” Tao started to trembles while still hugging your body tight and tighter. “You such a weirdo, (Y/N).”

            He stares blankly at the beach once again. His heart feels ripped from inside, taking his life slowly.

            “Let’s meet again. Someday. Falling like to each other like 8 years ago in some place you and I haven’t know now.” He said as he kisses your hair and slowly closes his eyes.