[Suho] Not your Guardian

“Oppa, let’s play snow outside!!”

            You shout to Suho who is still fall asleep in this cold weather. You shook his body, trying to wake him up. “Oppa~” You called him once again, this time softer than before.

            He opens his eyes slowly. “Do you want to go outside? Do you know outside weather is so cold?” He asked and sits from his sleeping position.

            “But, oppa..” You said to him, softly. “I rarely see snow..In my country, I can’t play snow because my parents said it will make me sick.” You said, pouting. (or you can change : I never see snow in my country.)

            “Your parents are right, (Y/N).” Suho said and strokes your hair. You are pouting, make his heart melts for your cuteness. “Alright, fine. But don’t play too long, okay? Just 30 minutes and go back to house.”

            You grin when he agrees your will.

            You visit Korea because you have winter holiday in your country. Because you are smart and diligent enough at school, your parents agreed your wish. They also know you have Suho in this country, but sometimes they called Suho and asking if you’re okay. Sometimes you know they’re so protective to you, but sometimes you find that annoying.

            You are not child anymore.

            “Change your clothes to thick clothes with jacket!” Suho asked you with smiles with his lip. “I will wait for you in front of the house.”

            “Sure!!”

.

.           And you are here, outside of Suho’s house and playing snows with him. You both playing happily, just like 6 years children— noisy and looks so happy.

            “Oppa, let’s make snowman!!” You asked him and showing him the branch you got before for snowman’s nose.

            “Sure, (Y/N).” He said but throwing you a wad of snow to your face and laughs.

            “Awww, oppa!!!” You shout noisily and take revenge to him by throwing a lot of snow to his direction. “I’m sure to make your body feels hurt because of this!”

            Suho laughs until he can’t runs anymore. He stops there and holding his stomach, still laughing. “You know.. Your face looks so cute when you got hit?” He asked, make you pouted because you feel he is teasing you.

            “I hate you!!” You shout and looking to opposite direction, acting to be mad at him. “What is ‘Suho’? Suho means guardian, but you are not look like a guardian in front of my eyes!”

            Suho laughs when he hears that. “Sure, chagi~ I’m not your guardian.” He said as you still looking at opposite direction. “But I’m your future husband who will just not guard you, but I will give you everything you need, my girl.” He said and winks at you.

            You just wondering, if this cold weather makes your Suho become naughty and make your cheeks red like this?