[Tao] Hate & Love

"Babe, do you mind passing me the box of tissues" you asked Tao as you both watched a sad romantic movie. "I'm doing something" Tao reluctantly played on his phone. "Seriously? It's like next to you" you glared at him. Completely ignores me. "Fine, I'll get it myself. You don't have to do anything" I sulked. "What is it you want babe?" Tao asked. "Too late now, I got it already" I replied.

You continue on sobbing like for an hour. Tao didn't pay much attention to the movie, he keep on playing on his phone -___- After the movie had finish..."I have to go. See you tomorrow" you got up from the couch and head towards the door. Waiting for Tao to kiss you goodnight. Next minute, Tao is still in his freaking phone.

Morning came. 6.30am *WO AI NI* You alarm went on with Tao's cute aegyo voice. You ignore the alarm as you continue sleeping. *Peter Pan-EXO-M* My phone rang. "Yeoboseyo??" you groaned in my sleepy voice. "BABE, WE NEED TO GO GUCCI SHOPPING LIKE RIGHT NOW" Tao excitedly said, literally screaming in your ears. "It's too early. Can you call me back later?" you hang up.

My parents knows that I'm dating Tao. They always let him in. He always came in to my room whenever I'm sleeping >_____< You worked as a photographer, for a travel agency. You go out of Seoul a lot.

Tao barge into your room. Next thing you know, Tao picked you up from the bed and drop you on the shower. Tao then turned the cold water on you. "YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" you screamed, obviously pissed. "Sorry, sleeping beauty, but we really have to go" Tao giggled. "It's not funny" you gave him an evil glare. "Oohh so scary, NOT!" Tao snickers. You told Tao to wait for you in the living room. *Bang Bang* Tao bang on the door. "OLD LADY ARE YOU DONE?' Tao yelled.

"OMG TAO, WAIT WILL YOU!!!" you yelled back. After an hour you finished having shower, right after you changed into your wolf hoodie and baggy pants on. "I'm ready" you appeared infront of Tao. You closed your eyes, waiting for him to kiss you a good morning kiss. "Now, let's go. Move it girl" Tao dragged you out of the door to his car. RUINED MOMENT >___<

As soon as you got seated on his car, he stepped on the gas. Making your head hit the dashboard of the car. "Ouch! Why in a hurry?"  you asked Tao. "I gotta get those new Gucci bag and it's blue my favourite colour" Tao replied. "You have lot of Gucci bags Tao" you said. "It's limited edition. I have to get it today" Tao explained.

You and Tao were the first ones to line up outside the shop. 9am the shop opens. Tao ran as fast as he can, so no one can get it. "YES YOUR MINE" Tao exclaimed and kissed his new collection. Tao looked at his wallet, he bit his lips. Tao didn't bring cash on him. "BBUING BBUING!" Tao did an aegyo for you. He do an aegyo whenever he wants something he wants. "How much is it?" you asked. "50,000 WON" Tao whispered. "WHAT?" you yelled. "50,000 WON" Tao yelled. *FACE PALM* *MENTAL BREAKDOWN* "Can you choose something else. I'm sure there's lots of other ones there" you explained.

"ANDWAE. I WANT THIS" Tao pouted and turned his back at me. "FINE. I'M BUYING IT" you agreed. "Oh I love you very much" Tao hugged and kissed me on my cheeks. Next stop is EXO-M's dorm. "Look gege, I have a new Gucci bag. Limited edition" Tao showed the bag to Luhan. *Luhan face palmed* "Did you pay for that?" Luhan asked. "Nope, ~~~~ did" Tao replied. Luhan looks mad. "It's okay deer, I want him to be happy" you smiled.

We watched movies all night long. "I should head home now. Tao please drop me off" you stretched your arms and yawned. "Can we have sleepover with gege?" Tao asked. "I'm really tired Tao and I can't stay here with all of you" you explained. "PLEEEAAASEEEEE" Tao nagged and begged. "Arasseo. Happy now?" you forced a smile. "Gege, shower with me" Tao asked Kris. "What the hell Tao? Your 20 yrs old, your not a kid anymore" you exclaimed.

Tao ignored you. "Say yes or else" Tao threatened Kris. "Okay, I'll do it" Kris agreed. Tao and I shared his room together for the night. "Don't do anything stupid" Luhan warned. 5am Tao moved into Kri's room, leaving me behind. 9am "Good mor---" you notice that Tao wasn't next to you. "HUANG ZITAO!!!" you stormed into Kri's room. "I'm leaving" you yelled and walked out of their dorm and waited for a bus to come.