[D.O] Papero Kiss

“Hey, Kyungsoo oppa...”

“Yes?”

“I kinda... wanna play a game.”

Kyungsoo chuckled and sat upright, “Ok and what kind of game did you have in mind?”

As out-going as you were normally, you always got shy when you were alone with Kyungsoo. The two of you only started dating a few weeks ago. You weren't familiar with having a boyfriend at all, fortunately for Kyungsoo as no one had ‘claimed’ you before he could. You were new to all of it; the holding hands, the hugs, the intense stares, the teasing and especially the sweet pecks on the cheeks and forehead. You really liked Kyungsoo and you were ecstatic that he had confessed and asked you out. Butterflies fluttered at every thought of him; his fluffy hair, deep eyes and plump lips.

Biting your lower lip, you reached over the back of the couch to pull out a plastic bag with a little pink box inside. 

Kyungsoo's eyes followed your movement, as you pulled out the small box and placed it on your lap. He spotted the familiar snack and read the word printed out in white font. Blinking a few times, his eyes grew wider than usual and a pink flush crept onto his cheeks. Finally understanding what game you had wanted to play, he cleared his throat and lightly scratched at his cheek with an index finger.

“T-the P-pepero game?” He stuttered, biting the inside of his cheek.

You shyly nodded, “Well, my friends, Seulki, Eunsol and Chaeri, they said they had fun playing with Woohyun-ssi, Minsoo-ssi and Joonmyeon oppa. I asked my sister if she played it. Even Eunhye unnie and Jaejoong oppa, which is weird because they're like 10 years older than us. She even convinced Jongdae oppa to play with Jinkyo!”

Kyungsoo lightly chuckled, “Um, do you really want to play?”

“I do. All of the boys either lost or continued on even though there was no more,” You held the box in your hands, “I kinda... wanna, um, know the outcome.”

You looked up from your lap and saw Kyungsoo intently staring at you, “Er, it's ok oppa. We don't have to play, I'm just a bit curious is all. Sorry for making you uncomfortable.”

“No no, it's fine Jarra-ah. We can play it if you want.” He smiled and took the box from your hand. “Hmm, I haven't eaten these in a while, I forgot how they taste.”

With no effort, the box had been opened, as well as the package inside. Kyungsoo pulled one of the strawberry dipped biscuits out of their container and twirled it between his fingers, “Honestly, I kinda just want to eat them all.”

“Noooo~ don't oppa! We can just play once and you can have the rest. Eunhye unnie and Jaejoong oppa bought me a bunch of flavors and stuff.” You shook his arm lightly, making him chuckle.

“Araso, araso~”

With a sigh of relief, you let go of his arm. 

“Are you ready?”

“As ready as I'll ever be, oppa.” 

Kyungsoo put one end at his lips, in hesitation.

You were reluctant to follow his example, but went through with it because you were the one that had the idea. Latching onto the biscuit end with your teeth, your cheeks slowly turned pink at the proximity between you two. The snack wasn't that long and you were starting to feel iffy about this whole ordeal. 

“Me or y—”

“You.”

Kyungsoo laughed at your immediate response and started nibbling at the strawberry coated snack. You closed your eyes, hoping you wouldn't start shaking as his lips neared yours. You could feel his breath, warm, coming closer and closer. 

Ok, maybe closing your eyes didn't help, you realized. Your fingers started trembling with anticipation; waiting for him to pull or break the snack so that you could say you win and regain your composure.

*What is there to worry about, Jarra? You're boyfriend and girlfriend, there's nothing wrong about you two doing this... Aish, still! It's still kinda awkward doing this. I seem so desperate!* you thought, trying to calm yourself some more. 

Kyungsoo watched you with slight amusement as he snacked on the sweet that had you two connected. As he drew nearer, he felt heat rush to his cheeks once he realized that if he went any farther, you two would have your first actual kiss. The two of you were only an inch apart and Kyungsoo was beginning to shake as well.

Right when your lips were about to touch, the door burst open with and eruption of chatter following its footsteps.

“HYUNG! WE'RE HOOOOOOME~~~~!”

The two of you jumped forward with you in Kyungsoo's arms and his arms latched onto your waist tightly.

And your lips pressed together. The two of you had similar expressions of surprise, your eyes challenging the size of Kyungsoo's.

“Umm, were we interrupting something?” Joonmyeon blinked as the other 11 members of EXO stood in the doorway, staring at the scene before them with slightly widened eyes. 

The two of you were frozen from shock, just staring at each other.

“Kyungsoo?”

“Jarra?”

“Are they ok?”

“Hyung?...”

Falling out of his stupor, Kyungsoo gently cupped your face, applied more pressure onto your lips then pulled back a few seconds later. 

“Did we—”

“Mhmm.”

The younger ones ran up to Kyungsoo and bombarded him with questions.

“What did you guys do?!”

“Did you guys just kiss?!”

Kyungsoo just put up his hands and said, “Whoa there children, please calm down.”

The three maknaes (Tao, Kai and Sehun) ignored this and kept at throwing questions at him. 

While this was happening, you silently crept away with a deep red painted on your face. Walking into the kitchen, you grabbed a glass and quickly filled it with water before downing the whole glass. As you were drinking, a certain troll decided to creep up on you.

“So, how was it, sister-in-law?”

And you proceeded to spew water everywhere.