[Tao] Missed You

"Tao do you reall have to go for that long?" you whined as you leaned against the door frame and watched Tao pack his suitcases. 

 Without turning around to look at your disappointed face he nodded as he continued to pack the last of his things. You sighed dramatically and walked over towards him to give him a hug from behind. You nuzzled into his warm back and mumbled "Babe we will call and text heaps won't we?"

Tao stopped packing and released himself from you hold so he could turn himself to face you. As his eyes met yours and his lips formed a sad smile. "Of course I will talk to you when I can" he replied as one of his hands played with a lock of your hair. With his other hand he cupped your cheek and pulled your face closer to his. His lips met yours for a short sweet kiss. 

He then pulled away and continued to pack while you sat and watched in silence. Occasionally you would help him reluctantly because you knew with your help he would be finished packing and leave you for the next three months. 

Once he was all done you helped him to pack his suitcases into the car. Neither one of you said a word. The fact that he was going to leave you to go to China for three months killed you inside. "What if he meets a prettier girl in China? What if he forgets about me? What if he finds someone better?" you thought of the worst possible scenarios in your head.

Once you guys had finished packing you both hopped into the car and drove to the airport. Tao had noticed that you had been acting strange. "Hey _______ is their something you want to talk about?" Tao asked.

"Nah I'm fine" you reassured him.

Tao knew you were lying but thought it was best to leave you alone. 

_________________________________________________________

"So I will see you later ______. I will message you when we get their" Tao said as he was giving you one last goodbye hug. You rubbed your head on his chest.

"Ok, j-just don't forget me ok?" you murmured into his chest.

"What your my girlfriend and I could never forget you" he frowned and pulled you away to look into his eyes, "Please don't say things like that."

You looked away from Tao. "Ok" you replied half-heartedly.

"Hey Tao we got to go cause they are asking us to check in" Chen called to Tao.

Tao turned back towards you. "Ah ______ I need to leave. Goodbye" he said as he kissed you nose and turned to walk away. As he got further away from you he turned to wave over his shoulder. You waved back gloomily.

You turned around and went to exit the airport once Tao and the other members were out of sight. You could feel your eyes starting to sting from the tears that had formed. You ran a hand through your hair and tried to distract yourself with other thoughts so you wouldn't cry. 

After half an hour of walking you were so lost in your own thoughts that you let out a squeal when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "Ahaha your so jumpy" the familiar voice joked as they turned you to face them. Your whole face lit up when Tao was standing in front of you. 

"What are you doing you should be getting ready for your flight" you said once you got over your shock and happiness. 

"Hey I thought you would be happier to see me" he grinned. 

Your furrowed your eyebrows. "I an happy to see you" you said as you punched his arm lightly. 

"I can tell" he replied as he wiped a tear that had escaped your eye without you realising it. "Hey I knew you were going to be like this and I missed you to much when I left... Soooo I came back to see you!" he exclaimed as he pulled you in for a hug. You breathed in his scent and immediately felt better.