[Xiumin] Unexpected

It's summer and your parents decided to have their month long celebration of their 25th anniversary by taking a luxury cruise.

"Omma! Can't I really come with you? Please? See, I got dressed already." you asked your mom with the best puppy eyes you have, but it seems to be failing.

"I'm sorry honey, but this is only for me and your appa. So that we can have some alone time, you know? And wouldn't you be happy? You will have to get more time to spend with your boyfriend, Xiumin." she stated while grinning. "And by the way, I already called him up to pick you up today, he'll be here anytime soon. And, he agreed to let you stay at their dorm." she adds.

"What?! Am I hearing it right? So you mean, I'm going to live with the 12 bunch of guys?" you have been friends with the other EXO members because of Xiumin, but you feel it kinda awkward living with them. "Omma! I can just stay there are Jessica unnie's apartment, you know?" you said to your mom. Jessica is your cousin, she's a member of SNSD, and she's the one who introduced Xiumin to you before. The door bell rings. Your mom rushed to the door and giggled.

"He's here honey." your mom called you out. You immediately went to the door and found Xiumin standing. "You can go with him now. I'll just ask our maids to pack up your things and you can just pass it by later on. For now, just enjoy your date with your boyfriend." she winked at Xiumin and smiled. She then pushed to Xiumin, luckily you didn't stumbled down because Xiumin caught you just in time. He smirked and you just smiled. Bothe of you then walked intertwining both of your fingers.

_____________

It has been a week since you started living with EXO. All has been well actually, you got alon with them, except, for your own loving boyfriend. He'd become overprotective and jealous, even with his own group. Everytime others got to spend time with you, he'll sulk easily. For almost four years of your relationship with him, this is the first time that you have seen him this jealous. EXO told him that they were just making friends with you and nothing more. But he can't help himself getting jealous. Every now and then, he'll ask you to have a date, just like today. He had asked you to have a movie date.

You have been waiting for him out of the movie house for almost half an hour. You tried texting him like a million times but he's not replying. Calling him was nothing but a failure too.

"What the heck did happen to him?" you muttered to yourself. A few moments later, you felt your phone vibrate, only to see Xiumin calling. You answered immediately feeling relieved yet, a little angry.

"Yeoboseyo?!" you asked a little angry.

"Jagiya~ miane, I will be a little more late. Just get inside first. I promise to follow. Miane." you weren't able to to say a thing since he talked fast and then hung up.

You scrunched your nose and made your way inside the movie house. As you entered, your eyes widened to find an empty - literally empty - movie house.

"Maybe there will be people entering soon." you said feeling a little scared. You search to find a seat and settled at the middle part of the movie house. Moments later, still no people entering, that's when you felt really nervous. Suddenly, the movie starts playing which stratled you. As you watch the movie, tears strated to fall from your eyes. The movie shows all the pictures and videos of you and Xiumin. All the happy memories you both shared for the past four years of your relationship.

A familiar song plays [ANGEL by EXO M] and you turned around to find Xiumin singing with a bouquet of red roses in his other hand. He walked towards you and gave you the flowers. He kneeled down that made you gasp. He pulled a bunny shaped jewelry box, since he always knew you like bunnies, and opened it, only for you to see a diamond studded ring.

"It's been four years since we started. Now, I'm never, ever gonna let you go. Will you be with me forever?" he said smiling widely. You don't know how what to say but you feel pretty sure that he's been the one from the start until the end. You nodded as he stood up and slide the ring on your finger. He leaned down and kissed you.

"I love you my future wife."

"I love you to ... my forever Baozi."

Other EXO members suddenly came out while clapping and cheering in unison. You can't help but smile at their childish behaviors but thanked them for always being there for both of you and Xiumin.