[Sehun] Rainbow Sehunnie~

It was a typical Thursday and you were at home watching an old M Countdown, waiting for the new one to show. EXO's fierce comeback, 'Wolf', was on and you sat up when you heard your boyfriend's part. "Ah, Sehun oppa!", you exclaimed.

Sehun smoothly danced and sang with a sexy, but cute expression. You still thought the idea of being a dancing wolf was funny, so you never took their "fierce growling" seriously. 'Wolf' soon ended and you mentally squealed when Sehun ran towards the camera and winked at the end, leaving the crowd on the show screaming. You changed the channel when the next group performed and stopped on a cooking show. 

Sehun quietly opened the front door and shut it, calling out for you softly. You couldn't hear him until he called again, a little louder. "Jagi?" Your head whipped back and you grinned widely at your boyfriend. "Sehun! Welcome home!", you cheered and ran up to give him a hug. With only a few steps away from getting a warm embrace from him, you stopped in your tracks and stared. Sehun had his arms out already, eyes closed and waited for your hug.

After about an awkward second, Sehun opened his eyes and pouted. "Something wrong, jagi?", he said with his cute lisp. The only light source in the living room was a lamp so you couldn't quite see, so you thought your eyes were playing tricks on you. Does Sehun... have rainbow hair? You blinked and rubbed your eyes, walking slowly towards Sehun.

Your arm reached beside him and turned on the main lights in the living room. Sehun blinked cutely at you and asked again, "Something wrong?" Your arm then reached up to his hair and you grabbed a piece, observing it. "Hunnie, when did a unicorn puke on your head?", you laughed, letting go and pointed at his colorful hair. Sehun's eyes widened and then his eyebrows furrowed while he pouted, crossing his arms. "Lay hyung didn't puke on anything and the stylist noonas dyed my hair today.", he explained.

You grinned widely, like an idiot, trying to hold in your laughter. Sehun obviously couldn't control what the noonas did to his hair so he had no choice but to take it and leave it. The hyungs refused the stylists when they said they were going to dye one of the members' hair like a rainbow. All of them pointed at the maknae and suggested he should have the girly style because "maknaes are cute and should have cute hair". Obeying his hyungs, he sat down and the stylist noonas went straight to work.

"Oh my god though, Sehunnie. I could see them dye either of the visuals' hair but I can't believe they did yours! Kai would look ridiculous while Luhan would probably look adorable! But they chose you!", you laughed and ruffled his hair. Sehun pouted some more and frowned. After your laughing fit, you then smiled softly at your adorable boyfriend.

"Sehun, you look nice though. Don't worry, I like it!", you exclaimed, "I like rainbows so it looks fine." Sehun's frown went away and he blinked at you, "Are you sure?", he asked with a slight lisp. You nodded slowly and smiled. You then stood on your tip toes and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him a bit down towards you.

He leaned over your small frame and pecked your lips lightly. "Ah, it's a cute style, Hunnie~", you whispered. Pulling back, Sehun's eyes lit up and his cute eye smile was showing. He then made a "check mark" with his hand, placing it on his chin and smirking. "If it's cute, is it also sexy?", he jokingly asked. You giggled and ruffled his colorful hair. "Sure. Whatever you say, Rainbow Babo~", you laughed before kissing his soft lips.

Rainbow Sehun was now another one of your favorites.