[Luhan] Favorite

God, I'm so excited I'm finally gonna meet my long lost boyfriend(he's not really lost, but you get what I mean, right?), Luhan. He had a concert and schedules weeks ago, so we didn't have time to meet and talk, or even look at each other. So now, here I am, nervously knocking the door in front of me and smiling like an idiot.

"______!" Baekhyun beamed as he saw me in front of their dorm's door.

"oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Whoa, you've grown, girl. Cuter and prettier." He winked.

"haha.. Thanks oppa." I smiled.

"ehm, my I?" Someone showed up behind him and cleared his throat.

"of course, hyung." He smirked and left the two of us grinning to each other like a fool.

grinning, smiling, making eye contact, twirling our fingers, you name it.

"I miss you so so so so so soooo much, _____." He hugged me.

"aish, oppa.. Being the exaggerating you again, but I miss you too."

"of course you do, if you don't, what are you doing here?" He smiled jokingly.

I just chuckled and hugged him again, then we went to his room. We talked about our days when we weren't together, since he had concerts and schedules, we couldn't see each other as much. But then he suddenly asked a question which made me want to tease him.

"who is your favorite here? In exo? It's me, right?" He smiled gleefully knowing that it's him, but I want tontease him, remember? And it's not lying, cause it's also true.

"who said so? It's Baekhyun oppa."

"bwo?! ______, I'm your boyfriend!" He whined and looked away, "but you're my favorite, though.." And then pouted.

"well that's because I don't have anyone else close to me, oppa." I chuckled and backhugged him, who is still pouting. "And because you're my boyfriend, you don't need to have the favorite throne, since you've taken the throne in my heart."

"Then if I took that place, I'll be king. So you need to be my queen in my heart." He turned back and kissed me. "I love you, _____-ah.."

"love you too, oppa." I smiled and he claimed my lips once more.