[Kai] Bestfriend

Rose's POV (Yours)

You bolt down into the streets to go to your school. You woke up 7:30am and your classes starts at 8am, so you have to fast forward everything up in able for you to catch up. If it weren't for the pile of assignments that your history teacher gave you, you wouldn't be running now and to think that he only gave you and your classmates only one night to make all of it, and it was so manyyyy.

When you were about to cross the road, a large yellow truck pass by with a snail-like speed. You groaned in anger. Does this truck move any slower? You thought in frustration.

You glanced at your clock.

shit.

It was already 7:50. 10 minutes and You're late. Great. You love this freaking truck-note the sarcasm. You grew angry. In a flash, you ran, crossing the road with a light speed, not giving a hell about the truck. You hate trucks.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled. Making me look at my side. A car was coming your way. All you can do now is close your eyes and wait for the impact.

"I SAID WATCH OUT GODDAMIT!" you felt someone pulled you and drag you to the side of the road.

you opened my eyes and your heart suddenly palpitates unknowingly. It felt familiar, He is quiet familiar to you but you don't remeber him clearly.

He suddenly groaned.

And you realized, you were on top of him while he carry your whole weight. "Oh shit sorry" you quickly stood up, flushing real hard.

He stood up.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? WAIT. ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?! CROSSING THE STREETS LIKE THAT?! YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY?!" He yelled at me. You understand him, you felt pity for him saving you, almost risking his own life just to save you.

You looked down "Sorry" You gently apologized. "I didn't mean it, I-I'm just catching up the time" You widened your eyes thinking about it. "SHIT I'M LATE" You spat. You face palmed yourself. Now, the only choice is to absent. As an honor student, it was hard for you because academics is your priority. If you go there now, Dean will scold at you, so it's better to not go.

He suddenly hugged you.

"Wha-"

"I missed you"

You furrowed your eyebrows. He missed me? What? I don't even know him-but he seems familiar nevertheless. You thought.

You were trying to push him but He tightened the hug. You felt something familiar suddenly. His warmth, his presence but still, you were confused.

"Who are you?"

"I missed you, bestfriend"

Then, you remembered.

"Kai?"

"Rose" You felt him smile. "It's nice too see you again. I missed you so so much" He sincerely said. You smiled.

"Me too"

It felt like the old times. The only reason why we seperate is because his family relocate to america. It was years when we last met, when we were just kindergarten.

"Now I finally found you, again. I'll not waste this chance, I have something to say..."

"Hmm?" You were feeling his warmth, his presence.

"I loved you ever since we were five" He confessed. You never thought this day will come, because back then, He likes teasing you so much about the fact that you are a cry-baby. Now, you missed him and his teases.

"I loved myself too eversince" I joked. But honestly, ever since too, you liked him but you're afraid to confess, thinking it may ruin your friendship.

He ruffled my hair.

"You never changed. I missed my sarcastic, clumsy, and cry baby bestfriend" He chuckled.

"I missed you too teaser"

"I'll never gonna go leave you again" He said and kissed my temple. "Be mine?"

I nodded then smiled and responded to this hug. Oh how I miss this idiot.

On that time, they were the happiest peple.