[All] Funny Scenarios

Suho:

"~~~-ah, let me take care of that!" Suho carried the box away from your arms.

"Eh? It's not that heavy though" You tried to reclaim the box again but he wouldn't let you.

"I'm the man and a husband, I shouldn't let my wife who is a woman to carry these stuffs" He smiled.

"Aish" You blushed hitting him on the shoulder.

Baekhyun:

You were cutting the vegetables while Baekhyun continued to look at what you were doing then back at his fingers. "What?"

"Nothing." You stop and narrowed your eyes on him. "Come on, what is it?" He sighed. "It's just... your fingers." "What about them?" 

You stared at your fingers, front to back. "I'm comparing them to mine! See, I have pretty fingers!" He shove his fingers near your face. You huffed. "You got pretty fingers too, but I want to know who's fingers are prettier" He sighed and stare at his again before staring back at yours. 

Chanyeol:

You and Chanyeol were exercising in a nearby gym from SM Entertainment. He exercised in those heavy equipment.

"Yah, are okay with that?" He nod. You head to some other light equipment

"We need to head back to the entertainment soon, we're quite short on tape" "Ne, so we'll stop shooting?" "I'm not sure. We'll try to be quick, okay?"

Sneakily, Chanyeol head to the large mirror and start doing some manly posing. Peeking from the corner of your eyes, you made a signal to the camera-man left.

"Everyone, you see Chanyeol right?" You whispered to the camera pointing over to Chanyeol who continued to act manly infront of the mirror.

In the end and at the same time, both of you burst into laughter.

D.O:

D.O was all around the house, cleaning from here to there and at the same time cooking. "Kyungsoo-ah, can you please stop?"

"Waeyo?" He was carrying a clean rug. "You already wiped everything clean!" "But--" "Are you proving to me that I'm not a good wife?" You glared at him. 

"A-Aniyo!" You huffed and got back to reading the manga. "Hehe. Dinner's almost ready ~~~-ah!" He ran back to the the kitchen.

Kai:

"I'm back" You called out to your husband. He was slacking off on the couch, shirtless.

"I'm hungry. Go cook me something" You rolled your eyes, 'How on earth did he get in this show?!' 

"Hey, is it done yet?" Kai peered from your shoulder. "Go put on a shirt" You nag at him. "Stop nagging and just cook" He sat down on the table, picking on the food. "Just go put on a shirt!" "Are you that intimidated by my abs? "

"Aish. don't be such a bitch, Jongin" You cursed at him, shocking everyone.