[Sehun] With Him

“Sehun oppa!” You exclaimed when he came into the living room, grinning like crazy at you. He immediately walked towards you, taking you in his arms, hugging you tightly to his chest, leaving no space between your bodies.

“Do you know what day is today?” Sehun excitedly asked. You nodded and smiled.

“Of course I know!” You exclaimed, earning a big smile from Sehun. “It’s Friday!”

You laughed when Sehun’s smile fall from his face as his chin dropped in disbelief. You laughed even more when he pouted at you. You cannot resist the urge to wrap your arms around his and kissed his lips, smiling slightly when he kissed you back.

“Oppa, Hunnie oppa… Don’t pout… Of course I know what day is today! Why would I forget my precious oppa’s birthday?”

Sehun’s eyes widened and again, his mouth fell opened before a smile appeared on his face. “Jagiya! You remember!”

You giggled at his cute response and nodded, “Of course I remember…” Sehun grinned at you and pecked your lips, smiling shyly when he pulled away.

“Then can I get my present now?” Sehun cutely asked before he flashed you a shy grin.

“Of course…” You said before you get up and went to your room to get his gift with Sehun following you like a lost puppy.

Sehun’s smiled brightly when he got his gift. He put his gift down and pulled you into his embrace.

“How do you know I wanted that??” Sehun exclaimed, kissing you all over your face.

“I have my ways…” You mumbled. Sehun smiled before he walked towards the bed with you in his arms and fell to the bed, pulling you on top of him.

“Can I have one more gift?” Sehun asked, looking at you with his cute eyes, slightly pouting.

“What do you want then?” You asked.

“Can I have a kiss?” Sehun asked and puckered his lips slightly. You giggled and nodded. Sehun grinned at you before he leaned up and captured your lips with his.

“Omo! You’re blushing baby~!” Sehun exclaimed when he pulled away. You lightly hit his chest and pouted.

“Aigoo… You’re too cute!” Sehun exclaimed again. When you still pouting, Sehun brought one of his fist to his face and

“Bbuing bbuing!” You tried to resist the urge to laugh but failed though, Sehun was too cute.

“My aegyo always works!” Sehun exclaimed and laughed.

“Oppa, let’s go to the kitchen…” You suggested. “I baked a cake for you~”

“Cake???” Sehun looked at you with excitement written all over his face.

“Yes, cake…” You muttered. You were about to get up but Sehun held you in place as he puckered his lips again.

“Can I get another birthday kiss?”