[D.O] Venice

“Kyungsoo-oppa..”

You called Kyungsoo, who is sitting in the back, feeling a gentle breeze dancing around both of you.

“Ne?” He answered softly and glances to you for a second.

“Is this real?”

You just can’t believe it.

You. Kyungsoo. Together. venice

You know, your Kyungsoo is not that romantic as Kai or Kris or Tao.. You know that, but you love him so much. Who will believe that Kyungsoo will silently bought a tickets for you two to venice— that romantic place in Italy and the one of most romantic place—using his own money?

Is that too romantic?

And he even invited you to ride a gondola!

“No. It’s not a dream, (Y/N).” He said and laughs when he realizes that your face looks so funny. “Calm down, (Y/N). It’s real.” He continued and laughs again when your face isn’t change at all.

(Y/N).

He even doesn’t call you with ‘chagi’ or ‘baby’ or sweet call like the other couple do. He is not romantic at all. But you love him.

Most of people said that someone who is not romantic more loyal with their partner rather than the romantic one, right?

You love Kyungsoo just the way he is.

"Oppa..” You called him, looking at him with your corner eyes. “I love you.” You said with red cheeks. “You are so kind. You don’t have to bring me here.”

“I have to.” He said and looking at the building, escapes from your stare. “You said to BaekYeol when you played truth or dare with them that you want to visit Venice once in your life, right?”

Your mouth opens, can’t believe that he is really hear that words. When you lose with BaekYeol in playing truth or dare, they asked you which the place you wanted to visited the most. Of course you will say Venice, this place is your dream from you was child.

And Kyungsoo grants your wish.

He may be not romantic.

But he is kind and sweet. Such a perfect man.

He touches your face, softly moving closer his face to yours. You widen your eyes because it’s too..

“Oppa, you don’t mind if everyone will look at us?” You asked, stopping him to move closer.

“Why? We are in Venice, Europe. People won’t think this is strange.” He said and smiles, moving closer to your face again and crashes his lip towards you, softly.

You just can’t understand it.

Did your Kyungsoo is got affected with this romantic atmosphere in city of love, Venice?