[Xiumin] Pocky Game

"What's the pocky game?"You asked Xiu Min, who was busy eating his sandwhich during lunch time.

"You don't know the Pocky game??" Xiu Min asked, taking a sip of his Milo.

"errrr no. I do know the Pocky snack but what is the Pocky game?" 

"Why should I tell you~?" He teased. "Oh right. You were not from Korea. How could you possibly know." 

You nodded lightly. 

"....." Xiu Min took another bite of his sandwhich. This guy eats too much.

"So Xiu Min...what's the Pocky Game??" 

"..."    

Again, he's busy eating, ignoring your question.

"Well, I heard from Chen Oppa that you wanted to play the pocky game with me. It sounds interesting, really...I have not heard of this game. So I asked him to explain it to me...but he told me that you would be better at explaing the game." 

"BWOH~?" He shouted, thus choking on his sandwhich. You quickly handed the cup of Milo to him. 

" Aigoo~! You don't need to shout!" 

"M-mianhae." He muttered, "Fine...meet me at the Rooftop Garden after school. I'll explain to you then." 

___

And so, there you were, at the rooftop garden after school, waiting for your Bestfriend Xiu Min. Yes, Xiu Min is your bestfriend.

As you sat there patiently waiting, memories of when you first entered the high school rushed thorugh your mind. You were still new to Hangul and speaking the language. You giggled remembering how you introduced yourself on that fine day. 

"A-a-ann-anneyoyoung[A/N:her bad Korean.keke] I'm Tiffany Park, from California." 

The whole class laughed their heads off as you stood there, giving a fake smile, embarassed. But then you noticed only one guy...just this ONE guy was not laughing at all. He was sitting right at the back of the class, staring at you. Then he began, "Guys! Common! This Girl just moved to Korea! How could she possibly learn our language so fast?" 

"That's true" the teacher replied him, "Now would you like to sit beside Xiu Min there?" 

You nodded and walked to the back of the class.

"It's Annyeong, remember that. I'm Xiu Min by the way." he said as you sat down beside him. 

"ok...Thanks." you awkwardly replied him.

"Let's be good friends."

----

"Good times." You mumbled and smiled.

"What good times?" Xiu Min popped out of no where and heard you on time.

"Nothing...just recalling my first day of school." 

"hahahahaha!!! Anneyoyoung to you Ms Park~" He teased. "Yah!" You shouted as you smacked his shoudler, "Dont mock me." 

"fine~ Ms Park. Anyways," he passed at box of Pocky to you "Let's play!" 

" So how do I play exactly?" 

"Hmmm I'll explain as we play the game. It's really simple. First, place a pockey in your mouth...wait...only the tip of the pocky." 

You did as told and waited for the next instruction.

"Then, close your eyes." 

You removed the pocky from your mouth, "Why?" you asked.

"God. Just do as I say. It's part of the game."

"Ara~"  you muttered and put the pocky back in your mouth and shut your eyes close. 

"Ok...now start munching on it...s l o w l y." 

Yes, you followed his instructions, unaware that he has already bit the other end of the pocky stick. 

Munch. Munch. Munch.

This is rather delicious.

Munch. Munch. Munch.

Then you felt someone's nervous breathing coming closer and closer to you. You forget the thought and just continued muching down the stick. On the other hand, Xiu Min was nervous. Really nervous. A drop of sweat started falling down from the side of his head. 

It felt like hours, although both were aware that it only took a few minutes...2 minutes maybe? and then it happened. 

You finally felt someone's lips...minty soft lips touched yours. Your eyes shot opened and you were suprised to see your bestfriend,

K i s s i n g

you, with his eyes closed. 

You broke away the kiss. 

"Yah! Xiu Min!"You shouted and hit his shoulders, "What were you thinking? Kissing a girl randomly!" 

well. You lied. You actually enjoyed it.

"M-mianhae. Let me explain-" 

"I don't wanna hear your explanations! Because....because....." 

"Because what? Tiffany, just give me one chance to explain." 

"No way! I dont want to give you a chance! Because you don't need to explain anything! It's because...." You pulled him closer to you.

Xiu Min looked suprised. "It's because I love you..too." and you kissed him, again.

You felt rainbows, sparkles and fireworks. Heh. This is how a dream kiss feels like eh? 

He hugged you tight and you wrapped your arms around his neck, not knowing when to break the kiss as you wanted it to last forever. That feeling when you kiss him was just too hard to explain. It was.... M A G I C A L. 

When  both finally broke the kiss, both just blushed. 

"So, you would go out with me?" 

"Of course, Yes!" you squaled. 

---

Both Xiu Min and you then decided to announce your relationship status. You were just excited. 

Xiu Min held you hands tightly as both of you walked down the hallway full of students. They were all whispering things like "They are dating?" "Awww! That's so cute!" "This couple...I support." and so on.

Then you noticed Xiu Min's friends up ahead. Chen oppa, Kris Oppa, Luhan Oppa, Lay Oppa and Tao Oppa. They were the most excited amongst the whole student body. 

"3 cheers for the new couple!" Kris shouted. 

"Hip! Hip!" 

"Hooray!!!" 

"Hip! Hip!" 

"Hoorayyyy!!!!" 

"Last one...Hip! Hip!"

"Hooooorrraaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!"

"Guys... this wasn't necessary." Xiu Min giggled, you blushed.

"hey! Let's go get some Bubble Tea! My Treat!" Luhan excitedly said. 

"Yayyyy!!!!!" the boys and Xiu Min squaled and jumped for joy.

"kaja~~~!!!" Xiu Min told you as he started walking, still holding on to your hands.

But soon, both Xiu Min and your fingers interlocked. You blushed harder as the boys who were walking behind you two started whistling and teasing you. 

What a day indeed.