[Baekhyun] After The Breakup

"Finally, I can get a good day's rest after this." You said and locked up the mini store you were working in.

It was late at night, around midnight so the streets were deserted. You did not have your own car, so you had no choice but to walk to the train station yourself.

You slipped on your sweater and braced the cold. It was winter time and the streets were covered entirely in snow. 

You sighed at the thought of yesterday's break up with your ex-boyfriend, Baekhyun. You did not want to break up, nor he did, it was just because of a little arguement the both of you had, but you thought, maybe you and him weren't meant to be.

You wished he was here beside you, to hug you, saying that you didn't need to be scared of the cold because he's here, with you. 

Soon, you heard footsteps behind. You did not dare to turn around. 'What if it's some crazy drunk guy?' You thought to yourself. The footsteps drew nearer and nearer. You ran and ran, speeding up faster until you bumped into something. Or someone.

"Hey hey watch where you're going!" The person said. His voice...it was cute and bubbly..which sounded a lot like..Baekhyun's voice..

"Baek...kie? Is that you?" Your voice was shaking a lot.

"Hye...Jung?" Baekhyun quickly helped you up. You barried my face into Baekhyun's chest out of fear.

"I...I'm scared...." Your muffled voice was heard by Baekhyun. He held onto your head and held the back of your head softly. You instantly felt safe in his arms.

"HEY! You!" Baekhyun pointed to the guy who was following me. "She's my girlfriend, so back off!" He added. The guy then dashed off quickly. 'Girl..girlfriend? But why...?' You thought to yourself.

"Hey...you okay?" Baekhyun smiled his cutest smile to me. 

I merely nodded. "I...I need to go now...B-Baekhyun...th-thanks for saving me..." You gave a quick bow to him and left, but he was fast enough to grab your hand.

"HyeJung..didn't you like calling me..Baekkie? And what's with all the formal stuffs? Why are you acting like this? I just don't understand..." He pouted..and it seemed like his eyes were welling up.

"It's just...it's just...-" You tried to explain yourself. "We broke up?! But yeah I knew we did, but why? We..we shouldn't fall apart because of these small things, HyeJung. Didn't you promise me, you'll love me forever? So did I." Baekhyun confessed and looked at you in the eyes. 

"I'm sorry, HyeJung. I'm just truly sorry." A tear dropped down his cite squishy cheeks. "I hope..I hope you can forgive me..." There was no response from you. 

Baekhyun stood up. "Well...if you don't love me anymore, I just want you to know that I love you, so much...and mybe we're not even meant to be.." That was ome last sentence he mumbled before he left.

You came back to your senses. You chased after him. "BAEKKIE!" You shouted. Baekhyun turned around, with his eyes red, and his head down. 

"What is it now, HyeJung? Why did you come back for me?"

"It's because...it's because I love you too, my Baekkie. And don't say all those stuff. I believe we ARE meant to be. I promise, we'll never break up again...so can we...start over?" You pulled out your hand, ready for a handshake, but Baekhyun bent down to kiss it instead. By now, tears were streaming down your face.

Baekhyun carressed your cheeks and wiped the tears that were falling. "Don't cry, my HyeJung. Your Baekkie doesn't wanna see you crying like this. When you stopped wiping your tears, Baekhyyn pulled your wrists away from your face, and leaned in. He stared into your eyes, and then at your lips. His lips landed softly on yours.

When the both of you broke from the kiss, Baekhyun spoke up. "Promise to not to ever break up with your Baekkie again, okay?" Baekhyun said with extreme aegyo. He was finally smiling, and you were glad to see him happy.

"Yes, I won't. You're mine forever, my Baekkie. I love you." You whispered to him.