[Kai] Jealous~

"Hey." Greeted Kai as soon as he walks in to the room and see that you're sitting on the couch.

"Hmmm." You hummed him acknowledging his presence because you're being too preoccupied by the tv.

"What are you watching?" Kai asks as he sit beside you on the couch and watch the tv. Meanwhile you stay silent because you think its unnecessary to answer his question since he already joined you watch the tv.

He snorts when he realize that you're ignoring him because of the music program that you watch.

He waits for you to turn your attention to him but you remain on your position. You're waiting for your favorite rookie's performance so you need to stay tune. When Kai realizes you won't turn your attention to him he's snuggling in to your neck inhaling your scent.

"Kai what are you doing?" You take a glance at him and turn back your attention to tv.

"You ignored me." He says while his face still between your neck and shoulder, so his voice sounds like a murmur.

"Geez I thought they'll perform now, I wanna see V's new hair." You're mumbling to yourself.

Kai takes a glance at you who's still watching tv with furrowed eyebrows. He frowns a little and stares at you hope you would realize that he's craving for your attention. As he's staring at you, you stand up abruptly and jump towards the tv.

"Oh my God!!! He's so cute with his new hair!!!" You're squealing as you watch your favorite rookie performing.

Kai who's still sitting on the couch just staring at you with furrowed eyebrows, and suddenly he takes the remote tv and shut the tv off.

"What the hell!!! Why is it black?!!! Where's my Bangtan Boys?" You shout at the tv and turn to Kai's direction behind you only to find him holding the remote tv.

"Why did you turn it off?" You frown at him with a confused expression and approach him to take the remote back. When you're about to take it from his grip, he avoid your hand and hold the remote above his head so you couldn't reach it.

"Give it to me!! Why are you being like this!" You scold him as you jumped to reach the remote but its impossible since he's much more taller than you. You sigh loudly to show him that you're pissed.

"What's with you?"

Kai remain silent, he's thinking about how to answer you. There's no way he would answer that he's jealous because you're ignoring him because of that rookie group.

"You're weird." You glare at him and try to reach the remote once again but he wouldn't give it to you.

"Kai please. What's with you seriously?" You ask him with a tone that shows you're totally pissed at him. You check the clock and think that your favorite rookie would finished their performance already, you sigh.

"You ignored me." Kai bluntly said that, and immediately curse in his mind. Now he thinks that he sound childish saying that.

"What?" You stare at him trying to know what did he mean by that. Ignore?

"Whatever. Go watch YOUR Bangtan Boys." He throws the remote to the couch and messes his hair. He walks away from you and goes to the kitchen.

You remain silent and think to yourself.

He's jealous? That idiot.

You chuckle and follow him to the kitchen. You sit on the chair while watching him drinking his drink. You couldn't help it, while you're watching him you chuckle a little and then start to laugh out loud.

"Nothing's funny." Kai snaps at you with his pissed face still there.

"You being jealous over MY Bangtan Boys is funny." You laugh again emphasizing word 'my'.

He just glares at you and walks away from you. You follow him and back hug him.

"Hey, don't be mad." You say still hugging him from the back burying your face on his back.

Kai turns around and hug you tighter snuggling his face on your neck.

"Who wouldn't mad." He murmurs  to himself but you manage to hear that.

"I'm sorry. I only adore them not love them. I only love you, MY Kim Jongin." You tell him and emphasize word 'my'

"Seeing you pissed is funny. I mean who would shout at the tv asking 'why is it black' when its clearly turned off." Kai chuckles softly replaying the image of you.

"You jerk!" You punch his chest and let go from his hug. You stomp on your way and sit on the couch turning the tv on again.

"I'm sorry. Its just funny, and YOUR Kim Jongin is only love you." He mimics your sentence earlier and sit beside you. As he's approaching for a kiss, the channel shows Bangtan Boys and you quickly jumped from your seat.

"Geez. Maybe I should've destroyed the tv earlier." He says through his gritted teeth.