[KAI] Recorded

Janine's POV (Your's POV)

I am currently jaw dropping while I'm watching my oh-so-great-boyfriend Kai, who voluntarily insisted to show his personally choreographed moves.

He moves gracefull yet full of charisma.

everytime he dances a sexy move, he look at me seductively, smirk and do a flirty wink. And every time he do that my face immediately turns into a tomato. and when the romantic part comes, He go towards me and peck me on the lips and go back to dancing with his smirk plastered on his face.

>/////////////////////<

this teaser really!

Then when the music stops, he ended it up with a cool pose. I clapped my hands.

"how was it?"

"amazing! fantastic! gorgeous! astounding! one of a kind! awesome!—"

"woow chill baby! keep your compliments because I'm not done yet" he smirked.

"Oh really? you have some— AHHHH! NO NO NO NO!" he carried me bridal style and made me stand beside him, in the middle of the practice room, fortunately, we are the only ones here.

He turned the music on.

"Kai!!! I can't dance!" I whined.

"That's why I'm here baby" I blushed immediately. "Just follow me"

I synced my movements with him. it was not that easy, infact, it was really damn hard!! I was like copying a dance master— wait! I'M ACTUALLY COPYING A DANCE MASTER!!

His moves were perfect, meanwhile, Mine...

Clap here

Clap there

Kick here

kick there

F**K THIS!

I'M OUTTA' HERE!!

"hey hey hey where are you going?" kai asked while holding my hands, stopping me to walk away.

"I suck at dancing. I can't dance" I chirped.

he furrowed his eyebrows and cupped my face "you don't suck at dancing baby, you just find it hard cause it's your first time"

he flashed me a sincere smile.

"and look, it's my first time and I already failed."

"Don't you know F.A.I.L means First Attemp in Learning. so don't worry okay?" he hugged me tightly, enough to convince me to agree.

so I did.

so we dance, he taught me while I do whatever he taught me. It was like that for the whole time, dance, dance, teach, teach and rest.

while I was doing the steps he taught, I feel him giggling.

"UGH! DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!" I stomped my foot like a kid. he quickly hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby, you're just too adorable" he chuckled. "I want to show you something"

"what is it?" I asked.

"see that?" he pointed at a camera on the corner.

O___________O

so that means?

"recorded" he pecked me on the lips before running away, getting the camera.

"YAH KIM JONG IN! GET YOUR TAN BUTT BACK HERE!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!! ERASE THAT VIDEO OR ELSE I SWEAR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY~"