[Kai] Good Night Baby

I finished cleaning up the apartment and I felt something missing. I got ready for bed by brushing my teeth and flossing. I still felt a little empty, until I remembered that Kai wouldn't be home tonight. He would be with the guys. I got my phone from the coffee table and sat down on the large couch.

"Yoboseo?" I smiled at Kai's husky voice.

"Hey! It's me! You okay?" I beemed as I could hear the guys in the backround.

"Yep! Just thinking of you... and this yummy soju." I heard him down his drink, which I guessed was soju. 

"So how is hanging out with the guys?" I wrapped myself in my blanket as I was in a fetal position with the phone lying on the couches pillow.

"It's really nice! I haven't seen these guys in a while! We haven't hung out like this in a long time!" I smiled knowing that Kai is happy.

"It's nice to know you're having a good time. So, what are you guys doing?" I fiddled around with my fingers while I checked the time, '1:34'

"We're just drinking some soju and eating some samgyeopsal~ We were just discussing what's going on in life. Baekhyun, can you make mine a little bit more well done? I sort of like a little more texture..." I lightly chuckled at Kai. He always did prefer more well done meat. I knew that I would have to sleep sooner or later, but judging from my eyes, it's going to be sooner.

"Are you going to go to bed soon, Honey? You have work today." I responded with a simple yes and played around with my medium length hair. I yawned and covered my mouth an impulse.

"Are you having trouble going to sleep?"

"Yea, don't worry..."

"Do you need something when I go home?"

"Ani... I'm... fine..." This is going to be a long night. I knew that I couldn't sleep, especially tonight. Kai isn't here. It's been a while since I have slept by myself, even though it sounds desperate, it's true. I can't sleep without him here. I lightly sniffled as I tried to cover up my crying.

"_______! Are you okay?" I rubbed my eyes to prevent any tears from spilling.

"Yea... I'm good!" I tried to sound happy and cheerful, but right after, I let out a sigh.

"Do you think you can sleep tonight? I can come home right now if you need me to! Is there something wrong?" Today is his day with the guys, I can handle one night, I hope.

"Don't worry! Nothing is wrong, but I'll just be alone tonight..."

"There's nothing wrong with that! I think you can be able to sleep without me." I knew I shouldn't do this, but...

"Do you know why I always want to sleep beside you? Do you know how every morning after a fight, I'm snuggling right beside you?" I bit my lip, knowing that I probably lowered his high, from such a great time with the guys.