[Luhan] Someone

"Hey Luhan!" You waved sitting down next to him at the park. Luhan's mouth slightly parted and looking down at your sweet pink lips, but he controlled himself and smiled.

"Hi!" he greeted. "What are you doing here? I thought you would be with your friends."

"My friends went home and I don't know what to do," you replied laughing at yourself. "Cheesy huh?"

He chuckled and nodded, "You're very amusing."

You layed your eyes on a couple holding hands and stealing pecks form eachother. You huffed a sigh and bit your lips. You'd always wanted a boyfriend, especially ones that are nice, caring, handsome, cute, someone like... you turned your head to face Luhan, but he was looking elsewhere... Someone like Luhan.

You chuckled and smirked, "You'll never have a chance with him," you muttered to yourself. Luhan turned to look at you tilting his head to the side.

"With who?" he asked.

You felt yourself turn red, "Someone"

"Oh come on. Tell me"

"It's embarrasing,"

"Fine, I won't push you. Besides,I like someone myself. "

Your heart dropped and your face drooped. He likes someone else.

You shook the feeling away and back at the couples who are now walking around the park laughing.

"I want to show you something." Luhan got up reaching his hand out to help you.

You gracefully took his hand as he took you somewhere far from the park.

"Luhan, where are we going?" 

"Somwhere," he replied dragging you further away. You entered a small alley which had a small clearing and it led to a beautiful fountain, with crystal water that shined as it reflected the sunlight. Luhan looked down at you and watched you look at it starstruck. You realised you were still holding your hand and blushed.

"I used to come here, when I was little," he said out of the blue.

You nodded and he led you to a small bench where you sat and chatted about life and such. He told you about his past girlfriends and how they were kind of to clingy, but you couldnt share anything about you're love life, because you never had a boyfriend.

"Your love life seems so easy" You chuckled looking down.

"Why?"

"You have people that actually like you. Some guys that like me only want... well, you know." You couldn't the word, but he understood.

"I don't see you that way."

"Well, you don't like me so-"

"Who said I didnt like you"

Your eyes widened and he smirked.

"You like m-" 

He crashed his lips on yours and it sent you chills through your spine and you had the courage to kiss him back.

"I love you" he said through kisses. 

You pulled away, " Did you plan all of this?"

"No, but you didn't answer me. Do you like me back"

You faked a thinking pose and it made him frown.

"I'm kidding. I love you too Xi Luhan"