[Chen] We Meet Again

It was a Sunday night and I was typing my resume for this awesome job that my friend has recommended to me.

After graduating from university with an accounting degree, many of us could not find any jobs because of our high expectations. My friend recommended this entertainment company that he is currently working in and boy was I grateful.

The number one entertainment company is South Korea, S.M. Entertainment.

I would gladly die to enter that company. The pay was a little below what I expected, which I didn't mind a single bit, since I could see my idols.

(Did I forgot to say that my expectations were set at a level that was impossible to reach?)

Technically, this job was already mine, and I could start working tomorrow, but they had to have a copy of my resume for me to be officially inside.

I could feel my spazzing mode turning on at the thought of this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Grrr.. Grrr.."

I snapped out of my thoughts. What the heck was that?

I looked around my room for any monsters lurking around.

"Grrr..."

I clutched my stomach as I chuckled. Haha silly me.

It was already 8pm and I have yet to take my dinner.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and walked out of the room.

As I was walking down the hallways, I looked at the photo frames hanging on the walls.

My graduation picture, high school all the way to kindergarten.

I stopped at the kindergarten picture and scoffed to myself.

The picture was ruined by this little boy sitting beside me in the picture, grinning cheekily.

He had the cheek to use a freaking red marker and draw a heart shape around us.

Pfft, and everyone thought it was cute.

Except me.

This Kim Jongdae boy better watch out!

____________________________________________________________________________

I rolled my eyes and left the house for a convenience store.

After walking a few blocks and planning on how to kill this boy mentally, I reached my destination.

I opened the door and started to think of what to buy.

Should I eat ramen or cook something fancier?

My legs were already bringing me to the lane where all the ramen were so I decided on it.