[D.O] Flick

[ Jarra's POV ]

You and D.O were at EXO's Dorm, watching boring TV while eating boring ramyeon. The TV show was about Onew flicking the other's forehead. Suddenly D.O had an Idea.

"Hey, Jarra," He asked. "What is it?" You asked. He placed his Ramyeon on the coffee table and did a flick to your forehead.

"YAH!" You yelled. D.O just chuckled. "Why you--" You grew annoyed and gave a flick to his forehead. "Heyyyy!!!" D.O pouted and rubbed his forehead. "Well you started it," You stuck your tounge out.

"That doesn't mean that you have to end it," D.O crossed his arms. *aish such a Diva~*

"Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Does to!"

"Does not!"

"YAH! Would you guys keep it down?!?!?!?!?! I'm trying to sleep!" Suho yelled.

"Plug some cottons in your ears! It'll help!" Xiumin shouted from the other room.

"YEAH! It worked on me!" Chen and Chanyeol yelled.

"Me toooooooooooo..." Tao and Sehun shouted.

"Aigooo... Wake up Oppas... It's 1PM already..." You shouted.

"NO!" The rest yelled back.well that was a fast answer.

"Aren't these sound-proof walls?" Kris stuck a head out from his room. He ended up with a shrug and went back to sleep.

Kai, the only one in EXO awake (besides D.O) went to the kitchen with his robe and drank a cup of milk. You just looked at the way he walk. It was so... Lifeless...

D.O got the wrong idea and thought you were checking Kai out. He puffed and flicked your forehead.

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!" You whined and took a look at the mirror in the living room. "Look at that! Now it's all red," You pouted. D.O stood behind you and kissed your forehead.

"There, now all better," He smiled. "No! your kiss didn't do anything" You decided to Tease him "I need Lay Oppa to heal this" as you were about to stand up D.O grabs your wrist and grab the back of your neck and Kissed you on the Lips *Hahahha! This Boy, Really* You though then you broke the kiss

"That's enough! hahaha! I'm only teasing you But seriously my forehead hurts but anyways, Thank you!~" You pecked his lips. "aish~ who taught you how to tease Oppa?" He asked "Your Buddies (EXO) aahaha~" You said "Don't tease oppa again arraseo? or else you'll be punished *smirks*" He said then I hit his stomach lightly "Arraseo Umma~" You continued and ran away since you know he would be mad if you called him that.

"YAHHH!!! Don't call me Umma I'm your Boyfriend!!!" D.O yelled as he chased after you.

Suho just groaned in his room and closed his ears with the cotton in the room.

...

..

.

"Huh... It does work..." Suho smiled and went back to sleep.