[Baekhyun] It's You

"________,do you think she will accept me as her boyfriend?" Baekhyun looked at me worriedly and I smiled softly.    

"Of course Baekie,she will" I assured him,pinching his cheek a little before returning back to my book.      

I mean it.Who wouldn't?      

Smooth,silky,chestnut brown hair that shone under the sun,attractive brown orbs,baby soft skin and pinkish red lips that was always drawn into a handsome smile.Byun Baekhyun,the most good-looking guy at my school and my bestfriend.    

This guy,even though we are just close friends,he could make my heart race in a matter of seconds.Yes,I,Kim ______,have a crush on my very own bestfriend.Can you feel my pain?The fact that Baekhyun and I can never be more than friends makes myheart break a little.I mean,what are the chances your best friend would like you back?      

0.001%      

"Hey!__________!" I was jerked out of my thoughts as Baekhyun shook my shoulder lightly. "Were you thinking of me?"He teased and I stiffened a little.Oh man,how did he know? "You?Oh please,why would I?"I scoffed,covering it up with a fake laugh and Baekhyun pouted.        

"Because _________ loves baekie!!!"He stared at me with sad eyes and my heart went soft. Oh my,he looks so adorable...      

I shook my head and ignored him as he started to whine.      

"_________ ah,don't ignore meee!"He rubbed his head against my shoulder and hugged my arm.I sighed to myself as I stared at how he acted like a little kid.Remind me again why I am his best friend?    

"Fine,then tell me who's the girl you're confessing to!"         

Immediately,he shook his head and released his hold on my arm.This was frustrating,I don't understand why he wouldn't tell me!!He was ruining my plans of kidnapping her and sending her to Alaska for good.Nah,just kidding.    

"Why wouldn't you tell me?I'm your best friend!"I huffed in annoyance and Baekhyun gave me a cheeky smile.      

"Don't worry,I'm confessing to her today so you can meet her after school!"He chirped brightly and I gave a small smile.Great,how wonderful,I'm SO looking forward to it...        

Baekhyun bid me goodbye as we went off to our separate classes and I could not help but shed asingle tear at the prospect of Baekhyun dating someone.For 2 years,it had just been me and Baekhyun.Baekhyun an me.      

I guess not anymore...I sighed to myself as I entered the classroom and plopped my books onto the desk.It was hard concentrating in class as I kept on thinking who was Baekhyun's mystery girl.      

I was aniticipating the end of school so that I could finally find out who it was and by the time that moment came,my palms were sweating and my heart was beating rapidly.I was surprised when I saw Baekhyun outside my classroom,a look of anixety on his face.Oh no,did he get rejected?

"Baekhyun!" I called out and he abruptly turned to me,giving me a nervous grin         .

"Where is she?" I asked,looking around as he rubbed the back of his neck.        

"I haven't found her yet,I just know her last class is in this classroom" He smiled softly and my eyes widened.      

"Who is it?!" I eagerly asked and he fixated his gaze on me.      

"I'm looking at her right now"     ;D