[Kai] Queen Of Sleeping

You woke up when you feel someone poking your cheek and then touch your face in sensual way. You can’t help but feel tickle with that. “Ah, ya!! Kai-oppa, stop doing that! I want to sleep!” You shout him when you realize that the one who touch you is your own boyfriend.

“Chagi, do you forget that you promise to date with me today?” He asked you as you sit in your bed with sleepy eyes.

“Huh? Did I say today?” You asked, still lost your soul from your body. “And why you are here? Inside of my bedroom?”

“Yeah, you said that a week ago, chagi.” He said and let your second question unanswered.

“4 hours later okay, oppa? I’m sleepy.” You said and throw yourself again in bed.

“Haish, no!” Kai shouts and pulls you again to sit, grabs your bolsters. “You know how many days I can’t meet you because of tour?” Kai continued as you growl heavily. “I can’t wait anymore!”

“2 hours later, then.” You said and trying to reach you bolsters which is still in Kai’s hand, but he didn’t give it to you, a sign that he is not agrees with you. “Oppa, I’m sleepy! I talked with Sehun until 2 AM!”

Kai’s eyes started to widen after he heard that. “What? What did you say?” He asked you and turns on the light, ignoring your growl. “You? Talked with Sehun? Why you didn’t call me and why it’s Sehun?” He asked, started to feel jealous.

You smile when you look at Kai’s face. “I talked about your condition with him. I heard some rumor spread that you got hit by haters, so I talked to Sehun that long, worrying about your condition. How can I ask that to you? You must be said : ‘I’m okay.’ I’m not that stupid.” You said and smile when Kai’s face feels more relief than before. “Why you have to jealous with your dongsaeng?”

“I will jealous with anyone who dares to get close with you.” He said and stares at you, intensely. “Remember, (Y/N).. You are mine. I won’t let anyone dare to touch you. Call me egoist, but I don’t think that someone who dares to takes you from me will be okay.” He said, full of jealously and protectiveness.

“Whatever, oppa. I’m sleepy, let me sleep first. Turn off the light.” You said and take your bolsters.

Kai sighs. “You queen of sleeping.” He said and smiles with your cute behavior. “I guess I don’t have any choice.” He smirks and climbing on top of you. “I will make your eyes open with this. I swear you won’t feel sleepy anymore.” He said and started to unbutton his shirt.

--

AN: THANK YOU TO REVERLESS! Saranghamnida!