[Luhan] Fever

Hannah's POV (Your's POV)

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my boyfriend, luhan. because one of his member, D.O, texted me that luhan was having a fever, and he also said that they'll drive him here.

ding dong

I quickly ran towards the door and opened it, finding chanyeol carrying luhan by the shoulders. I saw d.o and sehun in the car smiling at me, I smiled back also and turn my attention back to chanyeol and luhan. Chanyeol insisted to bring luhan to our bedroom.

"thank you yeol, glad luhan have friends like you" I thanked chanyeol and he smiled back and said "anytime hannah, take care of your boyfriend"

I bid goodbye to them and immediately go back to our bedroom.

my poor hannie.

I went to the kitchen to make some chicken soup for him. when I go back to the bedroom I saw his eyes open. I put the tray on the table beside the bed and went near him, I put the back of my hand on his forehead. men his fever is high. I pick the tray up and put it on his lap.

"h-hannah?" Luhan managed to ask.

"luhan just rest, your fever is high." I informed him while brushing his hair.

"Love you don't have to do this, I can manage. I don't want you to get tired" he sweetly said. even when he's having a fever he still never fails to make me smile. this sweet deer really.

"how can I be tired when I'm taking care of my strength?" He smiled. "next time, don't work too much, I don't want seeing you like this"

he smiled.

"sorry for making you worry love. now I'm embarrassed to you, I should be the one taking care of you but look at us now, you're one who's taking care of me. damn this fever!"

"Sshh hannie" I said.

"Come here" he opened his arms wide, asking me to somehow hug him, so I did. I hugged him, not caring if he has a fever. I just know that I love him and I'll take care of him. "I'm so glad I met you hannah. I'm willing to kill anybody who will steal you away from me"

I giggled.

"you'll not" He laughed.

"You know love?"

"what?"

"If ever you'll have a fever, I'll take care of you more than you're taking care of me now. but you'll not have any fever"

"how can you make sure of that?" I asked.

"I'll take care of you so you'll not have any fever or any sick" I chuckled at him.

He kissed me, passionately. I can feel his hotness while our lips were sealed with each other.

"I'm willing to take care of you han, I will always do" He hugged me tight.

"I love you hannah. don't leave me okay?"

"I will not" We smiled at each other.