[Chanyeol] Giant Teaser

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!", It was you. You were chasing after Chanyeol who is carrying your bag with him. "GIVE ME BACK MY BAG YOU CREEP!"

He stopped from running and stuck his tounge out on you. "Get it from me~!" And started running away from you again.

"I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOOOOOOLLL!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO LEE ~~~~!" he sang and blew a flying kiss to you.

--

The next day, you were sitting under a tree reading a book then suddenly two big hands covered your eyes. You knew pretty well who's the culprit.

"Park Chanyeol. What do you want?", You said sarcasticaly. He removed his hands from your eyes and chuckled.

"So what are you doing here?", he said, peeking at your book. You glared at him. "Cant you see? Im reading. Leave me alone Chanyeol. I want to be alone"

He sat beside you and pinched your cheek. "Why are you so cranky? Are you on the time of your month huh?"

"No. I just hate you", you said as your eyes were glued on your book.

"Aaaaaww", he whined. "That hurts!" CHanyeol sniffed, pretended to be crying.

You looked at him and saw how cute he's rubbing his eyes. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Yaaaa~ What are you laughing at?", he whined, bumping his shoulder to you. You fixed your self and started reading again. "Yaaaa~Dont ignore me!"

"Hmppf~ Leave me alone you creep"

With that, he went infront of you and gave you his CREEPY smile. "Creep you say?"

You looked at him and laughed, "OH GOD SERIOUSLY! CHANYEOL STOP THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" While laughing, you accidentaly closed your book.

"What the? OH JEEZ!!", you opened your book again ang started looking for the page you're currently reading. Suddenly, Chanyeol took the book from you.

"Yah! Will you please stop ignoring me?". You tried to reach out for the book on his hand. But his arm is just too long.

"Park Chanyeol. Give it back to me this instant"

"No" He said with a straight face. He's serious.

You messed your hair with frustration and, "Chanyeol. Will you please leave me alone atleast once? Wont your day be complete without teasing me huh?"

"No."

You reach for the book once again but you failed.