[Suho] Sweet

"I'm going to put these in the sink," as I walk to the kitchen. 

Junmyeon put the disk back and entered the kitchen as well, "Shall we have some ice cream?" 

I was done washing the dishes and nodded as a reply, grabbing the nearest spoons. Junmyeon took the ice cream from the refrigerator and sat on one of the tools across me.

We ate and talk, telling each other stuff and we just.........got a but high. ( lol no just kidding )

We just talk about some trivial stuff like we always do 

"And you know I scolded her but also laugh at her- hey myeon, are you listening?" I waved at his face. 

Junmyeon immediately stand and lean to gave unexpected kiss. 

Short but god damn that was just so sweet. 

I went blank for a few seconds and his (beautiful) chuckles brought me back to reality. My face went tomato," w-what was th-that for?" 

Why in the world I stuttered and-- damn his laugh are music to my ears; a lullaby to be honest. 

I embarrassingly asked him, as I continue eating the ice cream, looking anywhere except his eyes. 

"You're so adorable, you know that?" 

"Psh, pft tw-what are you talking about, why a-are you so cheesy today?" I stuttered ( again )

"Can't I call my girlfriend adorable any time I want?" As he scooped a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. 

"W-well umm.. A-ah.. Just eat junmyeon, look! The ice cream is melting already!" I gave the lamest excuse.

" It's because I'm hot," he smirked.

" Oh god whats wrong with you myeon? " " did you just find your brain? Because I can't remember you being THIS cheesy. Are these one of Jong In's tactic to make me flutter? I tell you it ain't working babe-"

He shut me up once again by kissing and it went a bit longer and I can feel the temperature rising already therefore i broke the kiss first. "You talk alot you know that?" He told. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"...but you know that i love you for that right?" He added.

" Just because I talked alot? Oh wow around of applause for kim junmyeon people " I said with sarcasm. 

" Oh you know that is not the only reason,______ " he said sweetly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

We stare each other, distance getting smaller and ......... the tickle war began; house filled with laughter as they ran around the kitchen. 

leaving the ice cream melt to liquid.