[Chanyeol] Everything for you

“Hyung, teach me how to cook!”

            D.O who stills frying some meat looks at the boy in front of him with his unique eyes. (O__O) “What did you say, Chanyeol? I think I just daydreaming before.” He said and laughs at himself.

            “No, hyung! Really, teach me how to cook!!” Chanyeol said and takes the apron in seriously tone and expression. “I want to cook!”

            D.O looks at Chanyeol, surprised enough with that. “You must be getting some ill! Rest in your room, I will deliver your food there.” He said, still doesn’t believe in what Chanyeol just said.

            “Hyung!!” Chanyeol shouts and stands next to D.O. “I’m serious!”

            O___O

.

.

            You are waiting for Chanyeol. He said that he will picks you up at Gangnam street, but you already annoyed enough. This is your anniversary with him but Chanyeol even forgot about it!

            “Noona..!”

            You realize that Sehun is the one who called you. You smile to him. “Sehun-ah! Why are you here?” You asked and patting the bench, telling him to sit beside you. Sehun is just like your own brother, you love him like your real sibling.

            “Noona, uhm..” Sehun looks at you, and then looks at other direction, nervously. “Chanyeol-hyung said that.. He can’t pick you up here.. He said— uhm.. Just go home because he overslept before.”

            “WHAT?!” You shout angrily, ignored Sehun is surprised at your voice. “That bastard..!!” You shout and letting a deep sigh go out from your mouth. “What did you hide from me, Sehun-ah. I know you are lying.” You said and stare at his eyes, intense.

            Sehun, who can’t lie is panic in his place. His sweats slowly drip from his face. Inside, he is mocking Chanyeol because Chanyeol told him to meet you because Baekhyun stays at dorm. “No- noona.. I think—“

            “Is Chanyeol cheating behind me?” You asked, frontally.

            Sehun widen his eyes, shocked with your question. “That Chanyeol-hyung? He can cheat?” He asked you back with laugh.

            “Then what?”

            “I won’t tell you, noona.”

            “I believe on you, dongsaeng.”

            “It won’t work, noona.”

            You pout and stand up. “Ah, alright!” You said and inviting him with your hand. “Want to come to my house?”

            “Sure!.

.          

            When you arrived at your house, something isn’t right. You are aware enough to tell that someone is entering your house, but you don’t say it to Sehun who is walks behind you.

            You are shocked when someone turns off the lights.

            “Ah, ya! Sehun-ah, turn on the light!!” You shout and trying to find the wall, but someone is grabbing you. “Sehun-ah!! It’s not funny!” You shout angrily.

            But no one answer you.

            You are shocked when the lights turn on. In front of you, there is some cake on table. “What—“

            “Happy anniversary, chagi!”

            You realize the sound of Chanyeol behind you. He hugs you tightly, like he won’t let you go. “I made this for you!” He said with his happy virus tone.

            You realize Sehun is escapes. He left you and Chanyeol alone. What a cute kid.

            “You..?” You asked, feeling touched because he didn’t forget your anniversary day. You take the cookies and try it.

            You trying so hard not laugh.

            This cookies smells lemon, but tastes like chili.

            “Is it good..?” Chanyeol finds your expression is strange. “I’m sorry, but—“

            You stop his words with deep kiss in his lip. He widens his eyes, shocked for a while, but after that he kisses you back.

            You appreciate his hard work and his love to you. Even he can’t cook, but he tries well for you.

            “I love you, oppa.”