[Suho] Sweet Jerk

The bell rang as the clock strikes 3pm, which was the end of the school. The students are going to have a break for three months for summer. The students pack their things quickly as they can. The sound of people yawning, whining has turn into squeelings as the kingkas, or known as the famous band, exo, walking through the hallway.

You rolled your eyes in anoyance. "Girls. They are just.." your words blewn away as you saw an angelic guy, with a name tag of  'Suho' in his uniform. You've been studying at that school for almost two years and really. You never met that guy. "'He's... Like the angel that is lost from heaven." you mumbled to yourself. 

You kept staring at his walk. And without noticing that he stopped at the middle of the way. He ruffles his hair and looked at you. Right at you. His eyes. The prettiest creature I ever seen. 

You blinked awkwardly. As the whole class stared at you both. You blinked, and looked away. Started to pack your things up. 

Without knowing, you are still paying attention at Suho. He smirked and walked away. 

Your heart skipped a bit remembering those memories. 

Smiling alone like an idiot. 'flashback...' you laughed a bit. 

It was night. A windy night. You were having a date with your boyfriend. It was your 5th monthsarry. You both are in a camp, outside your boyfriend's house. Staring at the stars. Sharing about each other's old stories. 

"Open your mouth~." he said, feeding you with cheesecake. Suho is really an angel. 

"Stupid angel. You better stop making me fall for you. Cause you know, if I fell for someone. I fell hard." you looked at him. Suho smiled. "Babe, I'll make sure of that. Cause you know what? How can I stop making you fall for me if I love you enough and your love is a pill that take all my pain away. Its an addict to me." He smirked. 

You punched him lightly on his face. "Cheesy ass." you stick out tongue. "Yah. You'll regret jf I sulk" he pouted. You caresses his cheek. "Nah" you show a sweet smile to him. "Heal it." he said, still pouting. "How?" You raised an eyebrow. "You need Lay?" 

He sighed. And grab your face. He went closer and closer. He crashed his lips to yours and smiled. "I dont need Lay when I got you. And only you and heal me." He smirked.