[Sehun] His Confession

“Now, you may do your own design on your cakes.” The teacher instructed.

“Yah~ _______-ah, why don’t you bake a cake for Sehun?” whispered Yoonhee while designing her own chocolate cake. Sehun is _____ and Yoonhee’s classmate since their freshmen year, and he’s also a kingka, together with another five other members.

“Wae?”

“You know, you’ve been secretly crushing on him since our freshmen years. And don’t you think it is now the right time to confess? We will be graduating in two months time, my goodness!” she exclaimed and ______ could only chuckle.

“I’ll think about it.” _______ smiled.

“Don’t think about it. Do it.” Snapped Yoonhee.

It has been two days since Yoonhee suggested _______ to bake a cake for her crush. ______ is sitting in her place, near the window and was looking outside, watching Sehun play basketball with the other kingkas.

“Cool~” she whispered when Sehun shoots the ball in a 3-point shot.

“Hey, haven’t made a move yet?” asked Yoonhee who sat in front of her.

“Ani.” She said as she shook her head.

“What? What if some one will move faster than you do, and you know, Sehun and she will become an item.” _______ sighed and pointed outside, actually directing to Sehun.

“That’s one of my reason of why I am afraid of confessing.” Yoonhee turned her head and saw Sehun rejecting a confession from a sophomore student. ______ once again released a deep sigh.

Upon hearing the bell rang, the kingkas, also known as EXO-K, entered their respective rooms, though having the same year level, they differ in sections, Sehun and Suho together with Chanyeol is in section A while the remaining three on section B.

The three kingkas entered the room with poise, Sehun looked over at where ______ was seated, and he just caught her staring at him. He smirked. Upon noticing his smirk, _______ looked away and sighed. Chanyeol ran over Yoonhee and starts on destroying Yoonhee’s day.

_____ was actually in her deep thoughts while walking down the hallway, and didn’t even notice someone’s presence behind her. Her feet brought her to the nearest convenience store near her house, and absentmindedly got all the ingredients needed for her chocolate cake.

Upon reaching home, she found a note stuck at the front door.

_____-ah~

Umma’s going to Busan. Gonna visit your halmoni. Appa will be back next week, and so do I. I left money so don’t you worry. I even bought food stocks. Be careful.  Love you.

-Mother

She groaned. She really hates to be alone. And that was the time that she noticed the plastic bag she is holding. She scratched her nape, trying to think how she was able to buy the ingredients without knowing, and slapping her forehead later on upon remembering her stupidity. What she didn’t know is, someone’s following her from the convenience store up to now, and saw her slapping herself. All he can do is chuckle at her cuteness.

It was already ten in evening. And she was still busy practicing in making a chocolate cake.

“Why does it have to be a cake? Duh? Park _______! You, idiot! Just bake anything! A cookie, a cupcake, brownies! But not a cake! Pabo!” she scolded herself. And later on decided to clean the kitchen and call it a day.

She is walking by the hallway of lockers when she saw Sehun and Jongin by their lockers, when a girl approaches Sehun.

“Sehun-sunbae!” a junior called, Sehun turned and faced the girl.