[Chen] Disguised

I was fanticized by the way he sang on tv. The high pitch, flawless skin, pulled back hair. He was my inspiration to live and move on. I thought about suicide sometimes. People made fun of me, which as expected made me gain wieght for past years now. I also had on braces which my name was called brace face. But all those things would never bother me, at least I try not make into me. Just little things would hurt me inside and out.

"Jessica, Fighting!" I got from the tv and walked over to my bathroom mirror. I looked at myself from front to back. I never liked the way I looked and I will and can change that.

I took time to eat right and excercise right. He motivates me through thick and thin. He was one of my best friends out all the other 5 members he was the only one for me.

~2 Years Later~

The brace face was now long gone. The name callings was now over. The time to start a fresh and live freely without having people judge you by the way you look. I looked beautiful and proud.

I walked into the school, though a knot hit me from within and took my pace rather slowly and carefully.

"You can do this Jessica!" I gave out a fighting sign and walked into the gates. I don't know why but I went into an all boys school this year. I just wanted to know him better and maybe get closer to him. To whom is name was Chen.

I walked out proudly, but a little anxious. My hair was now short, and not full or long no more, the braces turned into straight teeths, and the name calling was now beautiful instead of fat. I lost weight due to the fact that I was in love with him. I was scrolling the school to find the classes.

"Excuse can you help me find this room." I tried to attempt a manly voice at the odd person.

"Yeah, it's that way." I looked at the which way he pointed to. I slowly traced back to his arm and stared at him straight in the face. *What!!!!!!*

"Y-you are Chen." I almost turned into my normal voice but I caught myself.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Tv." I gave out an honest fact there. He chuckled at my awkwardness.

"What's your name and are you new here?"

"Yeah, I'm Jessica....oh Minho." I almost told myself away.

"Minho.... nice to meet you." The way he said Minho, I imagined him saying Jessica . After he left my pounded efortlessly. The manly voice took a toll on me I was tired of it.  

I walked to find my classes and room.

"25A" I repeated this to myself over and over again.

"Found it!" The building was filled with gorgeaous guys, I almost melted in the way here. You could still hear all the fan girls scream their names out. I blew out and walked in. 

*Yes. No one is in here but ME!*

"Hi! We meet again." I turned around furiously. And gasped.

"C-Chen." He smiled and walked over to me.

~3 Months Later~

I yawned to myself during class. While the teacher bored us to death. My heart skipped a beat when Chen touched my shoulders.

"Let's get out of here."

"We'll get into trouble."

"No, just follow me." I nodded  and sneaked out with him. The plan worked! We escaped within seconds without the teacher knowing our dissappearence.

"Minho. You look so buff."

"What? OH yeah." He moved infront of me and touched me on my chest with his bare hands.

"YAH!!!!" I covered my chest and ran off.

(Chen's POV)

I felt a shock come upwards of my arm as I touched his chest. *What is this?* He took off running into the halls.

(End of POV)

~1 Year later~

He didn't even notice me as a girl for this long. I was satisfied by the way I look. He'll never guess that I'm a....

"You're a girl aren't you?" It took me to surprise.

"No, I'm not." He knew I lied.

"You are.... just tell me."

"Okay." I took out a long sigh and told him about my story and how I ended up here in the first place.

"That was why."

"Yeah, stupid right. I should've known better, I'll just get out of this school." He hugged me tight and all our memories came to our minds. The times we shared, the laughter, the lingering hugs. I clunged back to him and cried out everything foolish thing I did.

"Jessica, I love you." His words echoed in my ears nonstop. I gave out a weak smile as he cupped my face.

"Chen, I love you to." He kissed me for the longest time.

Moments turned into memories.