[Kris] Cuddling

You knocked at EXO-M’s dorm and hoped someone already up to open the door. Surprisingly, it was Suho who opened the door.

“Oh, hey _____-ah… You’re here early… The kids aren’t up yet… Come in.” Suho said before he fully opened the door.

“If you’re wondering why I’m here, me and the boys were having a movie night and since the K’s were too tired to walk about 10 steps to our dorm, we decided to sleepover…” Suho explained.

You nodded and walked to the living room. Like you expect, the boys are in the living room. Still sleeping under their own blanket, sleeping peacefully like a baby. You noticed a few of them are not in the living room so you went to ask Suho in the kitchen.

“Oppa, why Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris oppa aren’t in the living room? I spotted the others though…”

“You know about their sleeping habits, right?” You nodded. “Well, we had to prevent ourselves from them so when they’re asleep, we dragged them to the nearest room…”

Dragged them to the nearest room? The nearest room is Lay and Luhan’s room… It couldn’t be…

“But I thought Luhan hate it if someone else sleeps on his bed?” You asked.

“We didn’t put Baekhyun and Chanyeol in Lay and Luhan’s room though… We put them in Xiumin and Tao’s room…” Suho explained. “Want some tea?”

“You already made one for me…” You mumbled. You and Suho were having a small talk while having tea when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around your waist. Your back was against someone’s chest.

“Morning baby…” You heard a deep yet sleepy voice whispered in your ear.

“Okay, I’m out.” Suho said before he walked out of the kitchen. You turned around in Kris’s arms and softly pecked his lips.

“Morning to you too, oppa…” You said. Kris looked at you with sleepy eyes before he dragged you to his room. He lay down on his bed and made you laid down next to him. His single bed was a bit small for both of you but it fit anyway.

“Oppa…”

“Yes, baby?” Kris was about to kiss you but you stopped him.

“Go and wash up since you’re already awaked… You wouldn’t want to wait to use the bathroom, would you?” Kris groaned but did as told. Kris’s phone went off and you unlock it. You saw a text from your brother.