[Luhan] Aigoo

It was exactly 9:45 PM, Luhan had just finished his load of work and was ready to go back home and rest. He sighed in relief at the thought of finally getting some sleep on his comfy bed. Then his eyes glanced at the small frame at the edge of his desk; it was a picture of him and his wife, you.

Luhan’s lips formed a smile. He was excited to hold you in his arms again, to feel peace with you by his side.

Now he couldn’t wait to go back home.

______, wait for me.

-

Meanwhile at your and Luhan’s place which was an apartment, you were busy with your cup of coffee that you had just made a few minutes ago. You haven’t taken a sip of yet though.

There was nothing much to do at your house. In the morning, you woke up early to cook breakfast for your husband and bid him goodbye after he ate. When he left, you started doing daily chores, watched TV, took a small nap and etc.

You’ve done a lot of things today just to entertain you, but Luhan kept popping in your head. You miss him-badly, from the moment he walked out that door.

You sighed, ‘When will he be back?’ Frowning, you went to the bathroom to take a short shower, leaving your coffee on the table.

After a few minutes Luhan came bursting through the front door, “HONEY! I’M HOME!” He said with a big smile, expecting you to come running out and jumping into his arms. But there was no sign of you.

“Honey? Sweetie? Baby? ______-ah, where are you?”

He frowned when he couldn’t find you anywhere. He even put so much feeling with that “honey, I’m come” thing, just like what he saw in some movies.

Like a child, Luhan stomped his feet up the stairs to the bedroom with an angry expression on his face. He was in no mood right now; work had been stressful and he can’t find his source of medication anywhere. [AU/N: Lol source of medication idk if that’s right.]

You had finished showering, putting some clothes on and now you were drying your hair. You didn’t really notice Luhan coming home and calling out your name because: 1) you were in a daze in the shower, 2) you almost fell asleep, and 3) after showering you wore your earphones and played some music.

Luhan saw you inside the room with earphones on while drying your hair. His bad mood got worse, but it immediately faded a bit after your eyes had met his.

“Oppa!” You took off the earphones, and ran to your husband whose arms automatically opened wide. You hugged him so tight and kept saying how much you missed him while he was gone.

The anger in Luhan went away as soon as he held you, it was like all the frustration and stress he had since this morning disappeared like magic.

“When did you get home? I’m sorry; I was in the shower so I didn’t hear you.” You pouted cutely, sensing that he was probably mad you weren’t there to greet him downstairs.