[Chanyeol] Special

You rolled over and heard a small murmur from the pillow beside you. You kept rolling and bumped into the body next to you. After it groaned you rolled back over and laid your head down between the pillows. The body next to you stirred and you felt the bed shift.

"Chanyeol," She sounded sweet in the morning. "It's time to wake up." You groaned again and pushed your face into the bed, ignoring her voice. She nudged your shoulder to make you move. Lazily you picked up the pillow next to you and pushed it at her.

"Five more minutes." You said between deep yawns.

"Yah," Her voice firm now. "Park Chanyeol. Get up." You put on your best aegyo and tried to plead her with your face.

"Cuties should sleep longer."

"You're not cute. Get up. I'll make you breakfast." You got up and sat in the chair beside the bed.

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes."

"Pancakes."

"You always want pancakes. Why do I even ask you anymore." She scoffed at you. Pouting at her you got defensive.

"Sometimes I want waffles..." She rolled her eyes at you.

"The last time you asked for waffles was a month ago."

"What's wrong with pancakes?"

"Nothing. You just never ask me to make Korean food."

"Do you want to make Korean food?"

"No I'll make whatever you want." You thought for a moment and smiled.

"Then make me get back in bed." You winked and she groaned, laying back down again and turning away from you.

"Ugh you're impossible." You pouted again and nudged her.

"Hey, look at me."

"No I don't like you." You could hear the playfulness in her voice. But still after another few nudges, she didn't move.

"But I have to tell you something."

"No."

"Pleaseeee look at me?" You whined and she remained silent.

"LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." You screamed and you could feel the bed shift from her silent giggles.

You paused in thought and remembered her weakness. "I'll do the wolf thing if you look at me."

"I do like the wolf thing..." She slowly turned over and you put your hands up by your ears, trying to make the cutest face possible. Her face lit up at your show of cute. "What did you have to tell me?"

"I love you!" You beamed at her and she started laughing. "This is the part where you call me and idiot and then say you love me too!" She stopped laughing and smirked.

"You're right. You are an idiot." She flopped back down on the bed and turned away.

"Noooooooo!" You pounced onto her and got into her face.

"You're annoying."

"Do you love me?"

"...Maybe." Your face lit up again.

"I'll take it!" She smiled and pecked you on the nose. "Lets go make breakfast together babe." You picked her up bridal style and walked to the kitchen.

"Get out the griddle will you?"

"But we're going to have waffles. Heart waffles." You grabbed the special waffle iron out of the cupboard and started gathering the ingredients for the batter.

"Now you want waffles?"

"Yep."

"I will never get you Chanyeol." She smiled as she hugged you.

"I know." You kissed her forehead and plugged in the iron. "Hey babe? I have something else to tell you."

"Hm? What's that?" She looked up at you.

"Happy anniversary."