[Baekhyun] Cute Disaster

A/N:

So you see, I've changed this Chapter, I change it because, Honestly, I didn't Like it XD hehe! So I hope you'll like this other one :DDD

LOL! [Lots of Love] =3

COMMENT! VOTE! and be a Fan!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into school feeling all cool. I went inside and made sure my uniform was nice and clean. My hair was perfect and I could see the campaigning staff working away. They were handing out cupcakes for their president runner. What I wanted to do was look good while avoiding stupid campaigns.

"Watch out!" A guy came down the hall on his skateboard and hit me making me tumble closer to the campaigning group.

"Oops!" I heard some girl say. I then felt the squishy cupcake on the bottom of my shoe. I tried just walking off, but to my luck... I slipped amd fell frontward. I bumped into someone with hard abs and a boner. I closed my eyes. It may be a cliche, but when I fell on him I kissed him. I'm so embarrassed!

I stood up and bowed. "I'm so sorry." I kept bowing when I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I looked up reluctantly.

"Babe, it's fine. I didn't know you wanted to kiss me so much." He hugged me pecking my lips.

"Oh I'm even more embarrassed." I covered my face and shook my head. Why does this have to happen to me with my boyfriend right here?

"Why be embarrassed?" He pulled my hands down to see my face.

"I look like a fool." I cried. I punched his arm.

"To who? I think you look like a cutie pie, my hunny bunny." He chuckled as he said my puppy name.

"Thanks for be sweet, Bacon." I laughed.

"Welcome." He held my hand and picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I hit his back.

"Not until we can find you somewhere to sit. You are not going to walk around with a chocolate covered shoe." He set me down on the window sill and to my shoe.

"Be right back." He went into the bathroom and washed my shoe. He came out and slipped them back on.

"You are such a sweet heart." I chuckled.

"Only for you. Muah!" He kissed my nose and picked me up and set me down.

"Ready?" He held out his hand. I put my hand on his and Bacon kissed it.

"My lady." We walked down the hall holding hands to class with kisses in between steps.

"Love you babe." He walked behind me as his arms enveloped my waist.

"Times infinity." I answered and that lead to another kiss.

"Stop with the PDA! Sheesh!" His friends yelled as they saw him kissing me nonstop.

"I'm with the love of my life, so shut up you losers!" He yelled at them making me laugh my ass off.