[Luhan] Birthday Date

Today was the day. You were finally turning 18. It was your birthday. Your special day. And you wanted to spend your special day with only one person on your mind: Your boyfriend, Luhan.

You knew that he would plan everything for you. A few moments ago he called to ask you to get ready and he was going to fetch you from your house. You couldn't wait.

You looked through your closet and decided what to wear. After a few minutes you decided to wear a turquoise-coloured dress with ribbons decorated around it. You took your handbag and walked to the living room to slip on your matching turquoise heels.

The doorbell rang. 'Just in time.' You thought. You opened the door and there was the person that you wanted to see all day. The person who was the love of your life and you would dedicate your whole life to him. He was wearing simple clothes, a black jacket and jeans, but you thought Luhan looked stunning.

"So you're here already." You managed to finally open your mouth after staring at him for so long. 

"Yes, let's go, Minmin~" Luhan called out with his sweetest voice and took your hand. He opened the door of passenger seat for you and you smiled at him before seating inside.

The trip was not too long. Just when you were about to ask Luhan how long it would take the car suddenly jerked. 

"We're here, Minmin~" He called out your name in that sweet voice of his again. Whenever he called you that, you felt like you were melting. Melting faster than ice cream. And your cheeks always flushed. 

You looked up to see where he brought you. You recognised it immediately. It was one of the most famous and expensive Korean restaurants and you always yearned to go there. The previous and first time you went there was when you were little, to celebrate you birthday too.

You were amazed and almost gapped at the sight before Luhan pulled you in. "Close your eyes." Luhan said. He dragged you until the both of you arrived at the private rooms. 

Once you stopped you quickly peered through your fingers but Luhan caught you. "Hey! No peeking!" he shouted cutely. You giggled and closed back your fingers.  

You could hear shifting in the background. Luhan gently used his hands to lift your hands from your face.

"You can look now, Minmin. Happy 18th Birthday." He ran in front of you before you fully opened your eyes.

It was dark. The whole room was dark. You looked in front of you, and saw Luhan. He flashed his smile at you, and suddenly you saw light.

One by one, bits of light lit up. You realised it was candles. Heart-shaped candles in turquoise. Your favourite colour. They were on the ground. When you felt like they all were lit up you took a step back, taking Luhan's hand unknowingly.

You read the words formed by the candles. "Happy Birthday Min Young. I love you." You wanted to tear up. You turned to your left to see your boyfriend smiling a very warm smile to you.

You crashed into a hug with him without thought. "Luhan-ah, why are you so sweet?" You sniffled and tried to hold back your tears. "I..I.." You tried to finish talking but your voice was croaking and tears could not stop dropping from your eyes. 

Luhan just stood there and comforted you. He stroked your hair and kept telling you to stop crying. 

"I don't wanna see my beautiful Minmn's makeup ruined because of me. Stop crying, it's your birthday today! Shouldn't you be happy? Hmm?" 

You merely nodded your head. You quickly wiped away all your dripping tears. " Okay. Let's enjoy this day. Thank you Luhan. Thank you for everything. I love you, I can't find anything to return my love for you." 

"Great. Seeing my Minmin happy makes me happy too." He took your hand. "How to repay my love? Be together with me, forever." His eyes locked with yours. You nodded your head in response and giggled. 

He slipped his arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug. "I will make this the best day of your life, Min Young. I promise. With all my heart." He said before leaning in to plant his lips on yours.