[Lay] Your Heart Security

You stand there and waiting for Lay who is still practice in dancing room. You just reply your friends’ goodbye with laugh and wave, sometimes glance at practice room— seeing Lay who stills working so hard inside.

            You decided to playing with your phone, sometimes laugh by yourself when you read funny reply from your friend. Suddenly, someone takes you phone very fast, make you shocked.

            You found Lay standing behind you with his security cap. He smiles. “Hello, I’m new security, I found you laughing by yourself and then annoyed with something. Is there anything I can help you with?" He said playfully and smiles.       

             You smiles. "I want you to find my boyfriend and someone stole my phone before!" You said and smile, holding your laugh.

             "Ah? Can you give his detail?" He asked you, pretend to look busy searching. "Yes, of course. He is handsome, sweet, kind, hard-working guy, and I want him as my future husband someday. Could you?"

             He smiles as he shows you your phone he stole before. "Found it, miss. This is your phone, I already checked there is nothing weird and love messages just from man named Zhang Yixing.” He said and hands you your phone. He then took off his cap and smiles to you. “I found your boyfriend also. Is this man is your everything?" He asked you and smiles again, showing his dimples.

You giggle because of his cheesy act. "Oh, yes. He is my world and only he can take all of my heart.” You said softly.

             “Alright then, miss. So my job as your heart security is done. Let’s have some fun time with your boyfriend.” Lay said with smiles as he leans his face closer to you.