[Luhan] BackHug

Thanks to @heyitsmeashley for being the first Commenter :DDD

LOL! [Lots Of Love!] XD

-Banana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tap.Tap.Tap.

You were so bored you can't even understand what your teacher is saying. You tried to scribble something or well maybe someone's name in your notebook to overcome your sleepiness.

L

U

H

A

N

*sigh*

Lu Han that boy. Why can't he get out of my mind? I am one of those people who don't believe in love at first sight but it all changed when I met him.

It was the first day of classes. You were quietly waiting for your teacher and when she came in she was with this girl.....err...a girl in a boy's uniform?

"This is Lu Han. He's a student from China but he is fluent in Korean. I don't want to hear any bullying from this class, get it?"

"Ne!"

You were just staring at him. *did she say he? He's a boy?* you didn't realize that he was now sitting on the vacant seat beside you. You looked at him and he just smiled at you. At that very moment your heart started to beat in an abnormal way. You can't explain how you feel.

You glance at your side and you saw Lu Han asleep. You smiled and once the teacher looked at your direction you shook him a little to wake him up. He opened his eyes and pretended to read a book. You chuckled at his action. He looked at you and smiled.

Krrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!

It was now lunch break. You saw Baekhyun running towards your homeroom.

"Yah!____-ah, Lu Han-ah let's go eat some lunch! Palli" He said.

"Why in a hurry?" You asked.

"Kris said he would treat me if I went there before him and since his still in the bathroom which means I still have 15 minutes....You know how vain he is, right?" he said.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! I heard that! Let's see who'll be first" It was Kris he then quickly run towards the cafeteria.

"Yah! Wait for me! You said you'll treat me for lunch!" Baekhyun run after him.

You shook your head while laughing on how your friends are so childish.

"_____-ah, let's go" Lu Han said.

"Oh? Okay"

At the cafeteria