[Luhan] OMO

"Happy Birthday!” your umma surprised you when you woke up in the morning. “Komawo umma” you smiled. “I love you dear” your mom kissed you on your forehead. “I love you too umma” you hugged your umma.  

Today is your birthday and you are excited to celebrate it with your family and especially to the love of your life, Luhan. You went to your bathroom to take a bath, and immediately went downstairs to eat with your family.

“Happy Birthday Jihwa” your appa greeted you with a smile and kissed you. “Komawo appa” you smiled back, you also hugged him. “Unni, happy birthday” your younger sister also greeted you. “Aigoo, komawo little princess” you playfully pinched her cheeks.

“Dongsaeng, Happy birthday” your older brother greeted you as he sat on the chair.   “Komawo oppa” you thank him with a sweet smile.  

“Here, I prepared Seaweed Soup for you” your umma prepared your Soup.  

*Good thing it’s Saturday today* you thought. You are so happy because it is the first time you will celebrate your birthday with Luhan since he became your boyfreind. *oppa when will you call?* you keep on looking on your phone to see if he have text messages for you but there’s none. You are expecting him to call, you are expecting him to invite you for a date, but he didn’t.  

It’s already 10:00 am but he didn’t called nor texted you.

*Maybe he is just busy with his schedule* you thought positively as you are sitting at the edge of your bed.  

12:00nn  

He still didn’t called you. You got really annoyed, how can he forget your birthday?  

“Jihwa sshi let’s eat” your mom called you from downstairs to eat lunch.  

Your family planned to celebrate your birthday at LOTTE WORLD. Since Luhan didn’t called you, so you and your family went to LOTTE WORLD to enjoy and to forgot Luhan? Yes, you want to forget what Luhan did to you. You also don’t want to call him because you want him to call you.  

“Aigoo, what happen to you my dear?” your umma worriedly asked you as you sat on the chair with an annoyed face. “Luhan oppa, Luhan oppa didn’t texted nor called me” you pouted like a little kid. Your umma and appa chuckled. “Aigoo, my poor princess” your appa teased.  

You already finished your lunch. You went to your room to change your clothes.