[Kris] Scene

It was happening again, you were yelling at each other. Voices trying to raise over each others, till you were screaming with such intensity it would shatter glass. He had you by your arms shaking you and screaming at you. You were screaming back, crying from his harsh grip.

"Why were you with him, yah!?" Kris screamed, the vein in his forehead popped out in anger. 

"He's a friend from high school! Why is it such a big deal!?" You yelled back, he kept shaking you. You finally got an arm free and slapped him across the face, imediatly regretting what you had done. "K-Kris...I'm so sorry..." You sobbed.  He let you go and stared at his feet, his hands balling into fists and shaking.

"Because...you're mine. I don't want to watch you with another man, I don't want to hear about you with another man!" He yelled, continuing to stare at his feet. 

"He's just a friend, do you really not trust me!?" You yelped and stomped your foot. "After all, I should be the one who doesn't trust you! You're an idol, you have so many women swooning over you too, you know!" You screamed, tears streaming down your cheeks. He quickly looked up and stared at you, more like glared and it made you flinch. Kris had never given you such and angry look.

He suddenly turned on his heel and walked quickly for the door.

"Yah! Where are you going!?" You screamed as he grabbed the door handle, he hesitated but quickly swung the door open and walking out.

"Don't go!" You suddenly yelled and ran for the door but he slammed it shut in your face. Your hand lingered on the handle, you wanted to run after him but it was useless...You pressed your forehead against the door and began to sob as you heard his foot steps retreating down the hall. All you wanted was him back, holding you in his arms and saying you two were going to be okay. His soft warm kisses on your lips and cheeks. The tears ran down your cheeks and you weren't quick enough to wipe them away, so you just let them drip. 

I left the door and went to your room, sitting on the bed and sobbing Kris's name into your hands. Tears puddled on your palms as you collected them. You suddely heard the door outside your room open quietly and you quickly ran out into the living room to see Kris kicking his shoes off.

"Kris...!" You sobbed, he looked to you and you gasped quietly.

Tears streaked his face, you had never seen him cry before. He slowly pulled a rose from behind his back and held it out to you for you to take. You were more facinated by the fact that Kris was capable of crying, you felt a small smile tug at the corners of your mouth.

"Babo....why are you crying?" You ask, hiccuping from your long crying. He sniffed and quickly wiped his cheek looking away from you, he tried to hide his face. You gently took the rose from his hand and held it up to your nose smelling it.

"I-I'm sorry..." He choked, he let out a small sob and you looked up to see more tears falling from his eyes. "You always thought I was stronger, but I guess I failed you..." He whispered, you bit your lip trying not to cry once again. "But I loved you from the start. As will I always." He said looking to you and quickly away again, wiping frantically at his eyes. 

"Babo...I love you and only you." You smiled as more tears slipped from the corners of your eyes. You reached up and wiped away one of his many tears and he pulled you into a tight hug and he lost control of his emotions, sobbing loudly. You smiled and kissed his neck, his chest heaving as he tried to take in quick breaths between his sobs. 

"Don't ever leave..." He cried and hugged you even tighter into him.

"Ani, never ever..." You cried with him, your arms wrapping around his neck and your fingers tangled in his hair.