[Chanyeol] Jealousy~

*Aish.. Kids nowadays.* you thought as you pass by seeing some middle school students cuddling like lovers.

You are now walking to the cafeteria to eat lunch because its lunch time.

You join the line and got a tray. You just ordered a bowl of Corn soup and a little bar of almond chocolate. You paid and headed to the table.

You sat on a table with only two chairs. That means, only one is taken by you and the other one is vacant.

You nibbled your chocolate and sip some hot soup. *i'm pretty bored. Where's Eunhee? Is she with Channie again?* you thought and continued to sip some soup.

You finished your lunch and put everything in the dustbin and putting the tray again back to its place.

You are now heading to your locker to get notes and books. 

You unlock your locker and fumble things inside. You were busy when suddenly, you felt that there is somebody beside you. You looked at the person and knew it was Eunhee.

"Oh hey Eun! Where did you eat lunch? I didn't saw in the cafeteria today." You said and pat her shoulder.

"I am in the school garden with Channie. Sorry, we left you alone. We just had our mini date." She said and blushed a little bit as she go through inside her locker.

You felt jealousy inside you again. *why does she have to tell it to me? I'm hurt again.*

"Aww. Chanyeol is really sweet to you huh!" You said and look away from her.

"I know right. He's very sweet and romantic. I guess i'm pretty lucky with him." She said and closed her locker.

"Well. I wish I have a boyfriend like yours." You said and close our locker without any emotions on your face.

"Hyemin, Someday! Someday.. You will meet him!" She encouraged you as she pat your shoulders.

You can't help but smile. You were really jealous of their relationship.

*It really hurts. Aishh.. Hyemin! You can do it! Hide as you can!* you thought.

Together, the both of walk to your next class. The both of you just talk and  talk about Chanyeol while inside you, you felt a pang in our heart. You just stop tears from falling down.

The both of you entered the room. She sat beside Chanyeol and you sat alone. You felt another pang in your heart while both of them cuddles sweetly. You just open your book read stuff.

A few moments later.. The teacher came. All students went to their proper places and the class starts.

>>>>>>>Fast forward to Dismissal Time>>>>>>>>>>>