[Kai] Music To My Ears

Isha likes to tease Jongin. Jongin, on the other hand likes to show how affectionate he can be to his best friend. Isha doesn't like it when Jongin hugs her or whatever, and Jongin doesn't like it when Isha teases him. But that doesn't make them hate each other, instead, they fell for each other. "Hey Jongin," isha called out to her bestfriend, who's currently trying to memorize rap parts for their performance. 

"How many times do I have to tell y-" He was cut off by Isha who helped him finish his sentence. 

"To call you oppa. Ey, we're both born on 1994 Jongin, stop being so sassy." Jongin ignored her and continued on memorizing his parts. Isha called him just by his name multiple times but Jongin didn't look at her once, "Fine. Kim Jongin-oppa," She said with a little bit of aegyo (that she wanted to puke right in his face). "Oh come on! Aren't you tired, let's eat chicken." Finally, Jongin looked at her and laughed. Then Isha's day was complete. Just by seeing him smile, just by seeing how happy he is especially when you see his eyes, and just the sound of his laugh makes Isha's heart beat a little faster. 

"I'll buy chicken for us, wait for oppa, okay?" Isha nodded slightly, while Jongin patted her head and went on to buy chicken. Isha sighed, thinking about how fast time could be. Just a little more time, and Jongin would debut; leaving his pre-debut stuffs behind; including Isha. She burried her face on her hands; trying not to reminisce. She didn't want to cry, especially that she's not known for being a crybaby, instead a tough girl. After an hour of practicing by herself, Jongin barged in and locked the door of their practice room violently. "Did you see that?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't." She replied, trying her best not to sound cold or to look cold, but sarcastic instead. Jongin placed the plastic on the floor and said that there were already fans who were waiting patiently for their debut. "How did they know?" She asked, she didn't want to sound so weak and broken hearted at the same time so she decided to eat chicken. 

"I don't know either. Maybe our company revealed it. I'm so happy Isha." She started to get pissed off without any reason that she accidentally held her drink too hard that it exploded in front of them. "Are you okay?" She smiled, and said she was sorry for being so clumsy. "When are you going to audition?" 

"I don't know," She said trying to get rid of their topic, "Hey Jongin, I didn't do my assignment yet, can you help me later?" It wasn't only because she wanted to get rid of the audition topic, but she wanted more time with her best friend. An hour or two, they had finished eating and talking at the same time; Jongin discussing about this company where he'll work at (while Isha's not listening); Isha telling corny jokes (while Jongin silently sighed but laughed fakely at every joke she said). They decided to go home to their own houses to take a bath before doing Isha's assignment. 

"Ok. I'll call you Isha," Jongin hugged her but she didn't hug back; he pulled away and smiled sadly, "See you later." Isha just smiled and went inside her house. She had to admit, since the day Jongin was announced as a member of a soon-to-be-famous boy group, she became so sensitive and emotional (but that doesn't stop her from making silly jokes), she didn't talk to Jongin for two days and she had to lie about her parents getting sick. 

"Well hello there daughter," Isha rolled her eyes at her mother, "Hey! You're supposed to answer me back with, 'hello there to you too beautiful mother of mine'." 

"Mom since when did you become like your son?" She was referring to her stupid little brother who always teases her with Jongin, and he purposely teases her more when Jongin was there; they felt awkward but since they were bestfriends, Isha acted naturally, the same thing with Jongin, that they didn't even notice being awkward. A slightly tall boy came up behind their mom. He's a bit taller than Isha, but that doesn't make him attractive, according to Isha's preference.