[Lay] Dance With Me?

"I don't know how to dance! What is the point of going to the ball then?" Lina was annoyed. She had two left feet since birth, and she has never danced at all other than doing dumb hand actions when her favourite idol group EXO came on TV. How was she supposed to attend a dance ball, and DANCE?! 

"Just go honey, everyone has their firsts and you need to learn how to dance soon! It's a societal affair!" Her mother convinced her finally and made her a wear a pretty dress

Upon reaching the dance ball, Lina panicked. What if she gets chosen by some hot and buff guy who is a good dancer and she is stuck because she doesn't know how to? 

"Ma, can I choose not to go? I really can't dance and I'm already freaking out." 

"Well you need to try. So go and step out of the car this instant, head to the ball and dance your fear out tonight" Her mother pushed her out of the car and drove off, leaving her alone outside the door of the ball where music is blasting very loudly. Lina sighed and went in. 

//

Inside the ballroom, all you hear is music, you can't even hear the person speaking next to you. Because of that, Lina could not recognise anyone from her class who was attending the ball as well. She wandered around and somehow or rather, reached the punch bowl. She figured she was thirsty and went to get a cup. 

Just then, someone grabbed her hand before her hand grabbed the cup. 

"Would you like to dance with me?"

Without looking up, Lina whispered "B-b-but I don't know how to dance..."

The same voice repeated, this time saying "I can teach you." With that, the hand that grabbed you pulled you towards the dance floor. Right at the moment, a slow waltz came and he positioned your hand at his shoulder and his hand went towards your waist. You fidgeted because it was your first dance and you were literally getting "molested". 

"Calm down and feel the music then follow my steps." The voice spoke once more. 

Lina took a deep breathe in and followed.

"AH!" The voice yelped. Lina had stepped onto his left foot while trying to follow. 

"Sorry! I'm a really bad dancer. You can stop if you want, I'm fine with it." Lina apologized profusely, but the voice chuckled and continued. 

A few moments later,

"AH!" The voice yelped once more. Lina stepped onto his right foot this time. 

"Do you want to stop? It's gonna hurt. I can't dance!" Lina was panicking. Both feet already got stepped on, yet this voice just whispered a "carry on" and continued to dance. 

Lina hesitated. I'm going to keep stepping on him. I can't let him down, he is so patient.  
One, two, three. One, two, three. Hey, I can do it. This guy is good... Lina was smiling, she actually learnt how to dance. 

She looked up, wanting to thank the voice but all she saw was a masked man. 

"What's your name?" 

"Just call me Yixing." 

"Thank you for teaching me how to dance." 

"You're welcome, and your name is...?"

"LINA! My name is Lina!" 

"Okay Lina, thank you for being so willing to dance with me. If you excuse me, I'll take my leave now." Yixing left as soon as he spoke.