[Lay] Love you

“_____-ah ~ You’re here~!” Luhan exclaimed when you entered the living room. Some of EXO were watching ‘Bambi’ while the others were cooking.

You smiled at Luhan and sat next to him. A pair of eyes noticed how closed you and Luhan and the eyes saddened. The owner of the eyes stood up and went to the kitchen as soon as he could.

Luhan noticed how fast his heart would beat whenever you were around and somehow he was glad he felt that way. Luhan stared at you as you talked, telling him about your day.

You noticed that Luhan were not paying attention to you so you stopped talking but Luhan just kept staring. You had to shake his hand to snap him out of his thoughts.

“Lu? Oppa? Are you okay?” Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you.

“Eo? I’m okay… Just mesmerized by your beauty…” He mumbled the last sentence though. You just laughed and turned to the television.

You saw a deer and you immediately exclaimed, “Luhan! That’s you!” That made Luhan gave you a poker face. “What? Oh, it’s not you…”

Luhan rolled his eyes and said, “Of course it’s not me!”

“Yeah! That’s your cousin!” You exclaimed again. Chen heard you and made an attempt to high-five you.

“You shouldn’t teach her how to troll, Jongdae…” Luhan muttered, slightly glaring at Chen.

“She already learned~” Chen said. You just shook your head when the two boys bickered as you went to the kitchen.

“Guys, do you need any help?” You asked them. Some of them mumbled no and some said yes.

“_____-ah, can you help me grill the meat?” Lay asked. You nodded and grabbed a pair of chopsticks before you helped him grilled.

“I don’t think I could finish grilling all of these…” Lay said, gesturing at the meats. You let out a laugh and nodded.

“Well, there are 13 people in this house and to be honest, I don’t think these are enough…” You said, making Lay widened his eyes.