[Sehun] Aftie Tea

You take a sip of your warm milk tea and look outside the cafe window. The sun shines bright and people are walking by with smiles on their faces.

You check your wrist watch and sigh heavily. "Aish, he's late again."

You stand-up ready to leave, but suddenly, a tall blonde boy comes in the cafe. Everyone in the cafe turn their heads, he scans the place and gives of a confident vibe which made all the girls in the cafe fall over him.

You stare at him with one eyebrow cocked. He walks toward you without any expression in his face. But then, two girls suddenly blocked his way and approached him, "Oppa, annyeong. Would you like to sit with us?"

You widened your eyes at those girls' overconfident move. "Those little.."

He places his hand on one of the girl's shoulder. You watch him carefully waiting for his next move. He raises one eyebrow and said, "I'm here with someone.", then points to your direction with his eyes. He pushed one of the girls slightly to give himself a way. He continues to walk towards you.

Then, he stands right in front of you as if he's waiting for you to talk. You hold your ground and kept staring but.. You couldn't hold it for too long.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Aren't you even going to say sorry?", you snap at him. He leans in closer, making you blush, and then giving you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Mianhaeyo.", he whispered and then gives you his dorky smile. He offers you a seat and then sits down, he calls to the waiter standing near the two of you. But one waitress took over and approached your table. "Annyeong, what can I get you today?", said the waitress, not taking her eyes off of your blonde boyfriend.

"Two bubble tea, please.", said Sehun, not even looking at the waitress. You glare at the waitress and then faked a friendly smile. The waitress left with a pout on her face.

"It's coz of your blonde hair..", you said to him.

"What?", Sehun answered, confused.

"Everyone keeps hitting on you because you dyed your hair blonde.", you said to him, emphasizing on the word blonde.

"But I'm naturally blonde.", he defends himself.

"No you're not.", you said.

The waitress comes back with the two bubble tea and an over the top smile. "Jeez, she's creepy.."

"Here's your order, sir. Just call me if you need anything else.", said the waitress, way too friendly.

Sehun looks at her without any expression and then said with a loud voice, "I'm here with my girlfriend. Please stop flirting and go away now."

You and the waitress had your mouths wide open, surprised at what Sehun had said. The waitress walks out and heads to the kitchen out of embarassment. You gape at your boyfriend and his bold move. "I can't believe you said that.", you said to him.

"What? She was annoying. And she's interuppting my time with you.", Sehun said casually.

You laugh at your boyfriend's casual explanation and he looks at you quizically. "What's so funny?", he asked.

"Nothing. Let's go? You probably don't want to come to this place anymore, since you've caused a scene and all.", you said.

"No way, I like their tea here.", he said as he stands up and holds your hand. You cling to his arms as the two of you exited the the cafe and said, "Yah, don't think that I'm not mad at you for being late."

"I wasn't late, you were just too early."

You punch his arm and pretends to be in pain. You giggle at boyfriend's cute actions. He holds your hand, kisses it softly, the two of you walk down the street, off to enjoy the rest of your date.