[D.O] Bestfriend~ (Direct Request)

A/N: so if you notice that '(Direct Request)' that means that the one who request gave me the full information of what they requested =) so that's all about it hehe~ 

_____________________________________________________________________

"Jessica..?"

"Hmm??"

"Jessica?"

"What?"

"I.. I.. Arg! Nothing!"

"What’s the matter with you?!"

"Nothing! I’m perfectly fine!"

"If you say so..."

You didn’t believe D.O when he said, “I’m perfectly fine” but, you didn’t insist as you knew that if you did, it would eventually end up in a fight!

Actually, D.O had been trying to confess is feelings to you; it was already his third attempt that day but he was never able to finish his sentence! He was discouraged! He didn’t know how to confess to you at all! Each time he tried, he gave up before even starting!

He loved everything in you; your unique traits, your sense of humour, your amazingly nice body, your kindness, your sweet voice, the way your body moved when you danced... EVERYTHING!

You, on the other side wanted to know what was bugging D.O that much. It had been weeks since he had been trying to tell you something. You wondered if, by any chance, he was to tell you that he loved you too but soon this idea disappeared when you thought to yourself: “It’s impossible! He sees me just as a friend!”

The next day, when you woke up,D.O was not home. You wondered where he could be. You called him but no answer. You asked Suho but he didn’t know where D.O could be. Three hours passed and he was finally back, all wet but he seemed pretty happy.

Suho and you scolded him for going out without preventing anyone and for coming back all drenched!

It was 2 p.m. D.O., Kai, Suho and you were watching TV while D.O was playing games on his laptop in his room when suddenly;

“Special scoop! We just received pictures of F(x) Krystal with her ex-boyfriend, also known as Do Kyungsoo, the famous dancer. They were seen today at Seoul’s Attraction Park. They seemed so happy and really close. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who wants to know if they are back together!”

"Ah! So that’s where he was all day!" Exclaimed Suho with a sheepish smile

"Do you think that they are really back together?!" Asked Baekhyun. all excited

"Calm down sweetie!" Interrupted Chanyeol, trying to calm down his Friend. Why not ask him directly?!

"IT’S NOT POSSIBLE! THEY ARE NOT BACK TOGETHER! NO WAY!" You shouted as you stomped to your room, holding back your tears in front of them

Everyone was dumbfounded to your sudden outburst. Upon hearing your shouts, D.O rushed to the TV Room

"What’s happening here?!"