[Xiumin] Derp

“HAHAHAHA!!!”

            Your laugh can’t be controlled now. You stomach feels hurts but you don’t care anymore. You just found the picture of Xiumin’s derp face and it tickles your stomach so much.

            Xiumin looks at you with annoyed face. “Stop it, (Y/N).. It’s not even funny at all! Someone just paused our video and found my face become like that!” Xiumin shouted and pouting. Who is not feel embarrassed when his ugly face shows to everyone and even his girlfriend laughing hard when saw that?

            “But, oppa..” You tried hard to speak, holding your hurts stomach. “Look at your pose.. Isn’t that funny? Hahahaha!!” You laugh again when you pointed at his picture and look at it once more.

            “Yeah, whatever then.” Xiumin said with flat tone, you realize that he is getting mad because you kept laughing. “Your boyfriend isn’t look handsome at all.” He said and walking away from your position.

            “Aigo, oppa~ who said that?” You asked him, following him and hug his arm. “You are handsome, but your expression isn’t look cool at all.”

            “Like I said before, (Y/N).. Someone paused the video and found my face like that!” He said with depressed tone when you laugh again. “Oh, (Y/N) if you are not my girlfriend, I swear I burn you in a pan and make you as my dinner tonight!”

            You laugh softly as he puts out the cake from the fridge. “Is this the cake from the famous cake shop at gangnam?” You asked him, shocked because this cake price is too expensive.

            Did he knows that you love it?

            “Don’t worry. At least you love it, right?” He smiles and cuts the cake for you, puts the slice on plate. He brings the cake to dining room and pulls you to sit down. “Here. Eat that. I bought it for you.” He said and sits in front of you.

            You smile to him.

            He knows everything about you. Xiumin in front of your eyes is just too perfect for somebody like you.