chapter 125

Shen Liuxiang opened his eyes and was in his long-lost residence.

Qing Lingzong, Chaoyun Peak.

He moved his head slightly, glanced at Zhou Xuanlan who was sleeping beside him, pinched his fingers on his cheek, Zhou Xuanlan did not respond, and looked extremely tired.

Shen Liu sounded dressed and went out the door.

Chao Yunfeng has not changed much from the past, and other places have become quite unfamiliar. Shen Liuxiang did not find anyone. He met a few disciples on the road and asked for directions before he found Ling Ye's cave.

In the peaceful cave, the stone table was full of ancient scrolls, and the man in blue swiped his hand and put them all into the storage bag.

Shen Liuxiang paused for a while: "Senior brother is leaving?" Ling Ye used to go out to practice, and he didn't know how to prepare medicinal pills, so he brought these two things with him.

Ling Ye turned back: "I want to travel the Three Realms."

The old way of heaven dissipates, and a new way of heaven needs to be born to maintain the order of the continent based on the laws. Ling Ye has a ray of heaven and is the most suitable person to formulate new laws.

He needs more knowledge and more understanding in order to formulate laws suitable for the long-term operation of the continent.

"Sit down and talk," Ling Ye poured a cup of tea and asked, "According to what my brother and sister saw, during the Great Desolate Period, the Dao of Heaven descended upon the Heavenly Tribulation to exterminate the great demon, is it wrong?"

Shen Liuxiang took an apple and pondered: "Monster beasts are rampant, and it is difficult for other creatures in the mainland to survive. They must be punished, that's right."

Ling Ye continued to ask: "The dragon clan acted against the sky, sending the younger generation to escape the catastrophe, and after ten thousand years, the way of heaven will continue to kill, is it wrong?"

Shen Liuxiang took a bite of the apple and was silent for a while: "Yes."

A little smile appeared on Ling Ye's lips: "Why?"

"The way of heaven deviates from its original intention and kills for the sake of killing,"

Shen Liuxiang frowned and said, "Hundreds of years ago, the four great beasts were there. Heaven didn't make a move. He knew that there were people in the mainland who could fight against them. The emperor took action to deal with the beasts and let go of Zhou Xuanlan, who was still a dragon egg. This is the emperor. His choice proves that Zhou Xuanlan can be tolerated in the mainland now, and when he grows up, he may not push the mainland to a better situation."

"Tiandao's original intention of destroying the great demon ten thousand years ago was to maintain the stability of the continent, but today is different from the past. Now he still implements the idea of ​​ten thousand years ago, and even after he failed to do so, he became angry and bent on favoritism. If it weren't for this, Tiandao would The power will not decay and fall to the end of being destroyed."

Ling Ye didn't say right or wrong, put down the tea cup, and said in a low voice: "I have punished the demon clan for thousands of years, and none of them have soared, which is similar. But before that, there is still a long way to go."

After Shen Liuxiang finished eating the apple, seeing Ling Ye's thoughtful expression, he blinked, placing his hand on the stone table, his chin resting on his forearm and looking at him.

There was the sound of running water in the cave, Shen Liuxiang listened carefully for a while, tiredness struck, he felt a certain gaze staring at him for a long time in a daze, sighed softly, and nodded his fingertips on his forehead.