chapter 60 : "You feed me "

Shen Liuxiang's hand holding the sweet-scented osmanthus cake was slightly tight.

Looking at Xu Xingchen, who was sharpening his knife, he glanced at Zhou Xuanlan, who looked expectant, and reached out to take the cake.

"..."

Although buying cakes was on a whim, he really planned to bring it back to the pavilion for Xu Xingchen. When picking the spirit grass last night, Xu Xingchen mumbled a few words, wondering how his sister was doing in the imperial palace, and some wanted to eat the sweet-scented osmanthus cakes she made.

After thinking about it, Shen Liuxiang threw the sweet-scented osmanthus cake to him, "The taste is definitely not as good as Xinglian's, so let's relieve the craving for now."

Xu Xingchen's expression softened a little, he put away the sword, raised his hand to catch the cake, and hummed: "You have a little conscience, since that's the case, don't care about what happened last night."

As he said that, he wanted to mock Zhou Xuanlan, but he glanced at it and swallowed the words.

Zhou Xuanlan retracted his hand in a daze, his eyes lingering on the wrapping paper for a moment, and then turned to look at Shen Liuxiang, his face at a loss.

He is a part of the soul, and although his every move is connected with the main body, if the main body does not respond, he has to think independently and make up his own mind.

When he saw Shen Liuxiang giving the cakes to Xu Xingchen, the thought in his mind was where he did something wrong and made the master angry, otherwise how could he give the things he bought to others.

After Shen Liuxiang gave the cakes, he turned his head to look at Zhou Xuanlan, and found that he was not disappointed, but showed a puzzled and cautious look.

Although he didn't say a word, he seemed to be asking silently.

Mine, how can I give it to others.

On weekdays, Zhou Xuanlan always had just the right amount of joy and anger on his face, but Shen Liuxiang had never seen him like this.

Unexpectedly, it caught my eye, and my heart was pulled down.

He stretched out his hand, pulled Zhou Xuanlan's sleeve, leaned over, and raised his head lightly.

Zhou Xuanlan subconsciously supported his waist, lowered his head and turned his face to the side, "What's the matter, Master."

In other words, the lips that were close to his ear opened, in order to prevent being heard by the big friend who was carrying the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, Shen Liu took a small breath, and then breathed out gently, and said in a low voice: "I tell you, the cake is actually nothing special. Yes, it's not delicious, I'll take you to Tianxianglou in the evening, the food there is better, I'll give you anything you want."

Xu Xingchen was stunned.

The two actually hugged each other in public and whispered!

He was so angry that he closed one eye and opened the other tenaciously. He saw Shen Liuxiang's lips moving slightly, and whispered a few words. Zhou Xuanlan blinked and looked like he was walking out of the haze.

Xu Xingchen frowned, put the cake in his arms, and exerted some force on his arm.

Confused expression.

The two should not conspire to take away the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, or poison him to make him have diarrhea... It is something that Shen Liuxiang and Zhou Xuanlan can do!

On the way back to the Cloud Pavilion, Xu Xingchen took out the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, one bite at a time, and finally clapped the powder in his hand, raised one corner of his lips, and snorted disdainfully.